Thread: *************

bigtymer101 is offline New Member

Testen 300 10ml vial - was wondering if anyone has seen this before? I got it from a reliable source...But I have never heard of this company before!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *************-06_14_06_1139%5B1%5D.jpg   *************-06_14_06_1140%5B1%5D.jpg  

Never seen it before.

Smart-tony is offline Member
    Not a clear picture.

Motobro is offline Junior Member
    my roomate is currently in week 5 of taking the *edit lab name product at 300mg along with another pharmagen prod. that is boldenone undecycleate or equipoise . When he first got a hold of it I searched the internet for info on it and could find none. this post is the first that I have seen. He did absolutely no research before divin in, he's 46 and this is his first real cycle.
    I see no real results although he says its doin somethin. He lost 30 lbs and none was lost in his muscle area, so the jury is still out. He got it from a reliable source or so he says and he paid about 150 a bottle. Let me know if you want me to check lot numbers and stuff. I think its called testion not testen

GIXRSIX is offline New Member

ive got the same

i gotten a few different types of ******* test e ,tren a and deca they all produce good gains in a rapid time

nvrenuf is offline New Member
    *edit lab name is a private label. I've been using their products for the last two years and am happy with everything I've tried.

Thread Information