SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member

bunk gear or way under dosed....

Wish I could list the site and UGL name of this particular gear but i stick by the rules. I had 1 test prop from a different UGL, then after I killed that one i started a new one i've never tried and my supply of this new gear was suppose to last until the end of my cycle. The 1st test prop vial went smoothly, noticed quick gains, kicked in after about 6 days, sex drive was awesome, gained over 5lbs quickly. Next i started the new stuff. About a week and a half later my gains started to dwindle though my strength was going up (test prop/ masteron ) due to the masteron. Sex drive was still there though not as much. What i was wondering was i still have about 3/4 left of test prop from my previous cycle which worked out well. I pinned using this gear, stacked the mast today. Will it take the usual 5-6 business days to kick in again? I already ordered a new batch of test prop (same kind as the 1st bottle i used to start the cycle off with, they didn't have any back when I purchased my mast) and it should come in about 2 weeks, long enough for my 3/4 gear to last.
    You get mixed reviews when you spend hours searching a particular UGL. I read some negatives about this gear, and now I kind of think the positives are from people trying to rep the product, there main excuse is diet. Well, this is my 3rd cycle (2nd test prop/mast) so dieting is not an issue.

31yrs old
    215lbs/ 6ft
    3rd cycle (1st cycle test e only, 2nd & 3rd test prop/mast)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How on earth would you know what a UGL puts in the oil, you don't and it doesnt matter about reviews from other users its about what your got! buy pharm grade or make it yourself.

your absolutely right Marcus, i don't know what the UGL puts in the oil. I'm just going off my experience w/the gear and getting no effects from it and seeing my gains shrink. Unfortunately i don't have a reliable source that sells pharm grade items and home brewing would be an option but I wouldn't know where to start (if you have a link on how to home brew test prop, please let me know). I'm just wondering since I still have test prop left over from my previous cycle that i already pinned this morning, is it going to take another 6 days or so to kick in?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=169057

This should start you off, we have a whole forum for this topic...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Good place to start for sure... I been looking into that.....

awesome, thanks for the info double 07. My cousins a chemist so i'll have him look at the procedure and determine if we could home brew it. The procedure itself isn't at all difficult, it's trying to locate the items that are needed to put the prop together (bottles, filters, pins, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=169057

This should start you off, we have a whole forum for this topic...

Thread Information