Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*Warning - Using Chinese HGH? Please read!*

If you are taking generic Chinese HGH then please keep a close eye on your blood pressure as there is something being shipped out of China which is being sold as HGH but which is in fact very dangerous. It causes excessive water retention, very high blood pressure and pulse rates, if you think you may be injecting this then stop immediately, your life may depend on it.
    -XL

jing jai

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow! It's amazing how people will completely disregard the health of others just to make a buck.

Thanks for the info, hopefully eveyone reads this.

bump
    -XL

jing jai

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just generics? my bp has gone up slightly.

spicyer is offline Associate Member

New Info?

X-Large

Im afraid to read your posts anymore, I've been following your other thread chinese hgh concerns and have thrown so info out in there. Do you have any specific on brands, etc. You've already scared the hell out of me with the other thread, now this. I appreciate totally all that your doing but specifics would be great, I have had bw done as indicated in other thread multiple times and am in pretty deep with the amt of stuff on hand, hmm!!

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Just generics? my bp has gone up slightly.
    A slight rise is acceptable while there is bloat, what I’m talking about are readings like 160/100 and 180/100 with a pulse of 100bpm which both myself and 007 have experienced due to the mysterious compound the Chinese are pumping out.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by spicyer View Post
    X-Large

Im afraid to read your posts anymore, I've been following your other thread chinese hgh concerns and have thrown so info out in there. Do you have any specific on brands, etc. You've already scared the hell out of me with the other thread, now this. I appreciate totally all that your doing but specifics would be great, I have had bw done as indicated in other thread multiple times and am in pretty deep with the amt of stuff on hand, hmm!!
    It was kigtropin what did it to me, I'm not sure what 007 was running but it defo wasn't kigs, I'm sure he will chime in when he's on here next though.
    -XL

jing jai

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Good heads up XL

though im not suprised.... its chinese

what did you expect lol.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    Good heads up XL

though im not suprised.... its chinese

what did you expect lol.
    thoughtless post..... ive had a lot of good products come from china as well as great brew ingredients...

Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    thoughtless post..... ive had a lot of good products come from china as well as great brew ingredients...
    Why is it a thoughtless post?

We all have had good products from china but there are some very dangerous chemicals being produced what people are injecting........unless you have information to the contrary? If so please furnish us with it, if not then please refrain from making thoughtless statements.
    -XL

jing jai

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Come on take your head out

-XL

jing jai

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Glotropin put my bp to 180/100, dangerous stuff....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the tip. my bp is still normal. I'll keep monitoring it though

No I meant thoughtless post to stevey. I didn't say it was a thoughtless thread.. I liked the thread you made..... Stevey said just cuz it's china it's shit. And I basically said not everything is shit I've had great products from there

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Another informative thread Xtralarg. I must say that I noticed an increase in my pulse from mid 60's to low-mid 80's when I was on the Rips and I was surprised but thought maybe it might be normal at that time when I did not know the Rips were crap and not raising my IGF levels.

After seeing 007's post, it reminded me of my raised pulse that I sort of ignored because I was disappointed about the poor test results. My BP was raised slightly, but not like my pulse was.

It's obvious that the Chinese don't care what they are putting in the vials and are motivated by quick profits.
    Last edited by fossilfuel7; 08-06-2010 at 04:55 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ive just had it done again and it came back as 189/74 but the girl at the chemist said it may not be a true reading because my arms were to big for the straps.

Im going to try and buy my own bp monitor, any Brits got suggestions on which to buy???

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    No I meant thoughtless post to stevey. I didn't say it was a thoughtless thread.. I liked the thread you made..... Stevey said just cuz it's china it's shit. And I basically said not everything is shit I've had great products from there
    I never said it was shit, i was implying that im not suprised people in china are faking products and replacing them with dangerous stuff like XL noted.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Ive just had it done again and it came back as 189/74 but the girl at the chemist said it may not be a true reading because my arms were to big for the straps.

Im going to try and buy my own bp monitor, any Brits got suggestions on which to buy???
    Try Lloyds pharmacy.....not in china tho
    -XL

jing jai

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Try Lloyds pharmacy.....not in china tho
    Yeah i went to boots, £99.99 for an Omron M6 Comfort, it was the only one that would go around my arm...

Now i just off to figure out how it works...

BigCat1978 is offline New Member
    Glotropin put my bp to 180/100, dangerous stuff....
    Glotropin? my supplier is offering this as the green tops i used before are not available. Will think twice now. Thank you.

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    One thing i have never understood is that people will spend Thousands of pounds on hgh gear food but will not spend £100 on a bp monitor.

To all those out there , spend the money ,buy an electronic monitor, it takes a press of a button and could save your life. Omron do large cuffs for about 35 quid.

I had a batch of what was supposed to be tren acetate once and 75mg per day sent my bp through the roof where in the past i have used 3 x that dose with no problems. i didnt feel any different but had readings of 185/110 !!!

I now have dumped my chinese hgh and am into the pharma grade search.

Buy your monitors lads with all thats happening .!!!

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    ive had a lot of good products come from china as well as great brew ingredients...
    agreed...love my red tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    agreed...love my red tops.
    thank you..someone agrees with me

Blog Entries
    thank you..someone agrees with me
    By no means would i say everything coming from China is bad, but its a big risk...

Blog Entries
    ^^ Please do tell me how you can tell my hgh is real or not????

39+1 is offline Banned

bp cuff

the bladder in the bp cuff need to be at least 80% of your arm width and 40% length.. The bladder it the part that fills with air.
    Yeah if the cuff is too small it reads high sometimes real high.
    if your arms are 20 inches around then the bladder should be 16 inches.
    Arm should be at level of heart
    i just looked at you number there not right the pulse pressure is too far apart. Get a fat person cuff god know we have alot of them here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 39+1 View Post
    the bladder in the bp cuff need to be at least 80% of your arm width and 40% length.. The bladder it the part that fills with air.
    Yeah if the cuff is too small it reads high sometimes real high.
    if your arms are 20 inches around then the bladder should be 16 inches.
    Arm should be at level of heart
    i just looked at you number there not right the pulse pressure is too far apart. Get a fat person cuff god know we have alot of them here
    Yeah ive got one, i take my own reading three times a day and it gives me the average.

lrdcn3 is offline New Member
    Yeah i went to boots, £99.99 for an Omron M6 Comfort, it was the only one that would go around my arm...

Now i just off to figure out how it works...
    perhaps try a bp cuff for the leg if the other ones are too small for your arm.

foxycce is offline New Member
    thanks for theheads up, im awaiting a delivery this week! Thankfully The seller has sold loads to other people and they all seem happy!

BeachBod909 is offline Junior Member
    Xtralarg,
    I read in a previous post of yours Kigs were good. I ordered 1000iu. Very expensive. Are you now saying they are dangerous and not to take them?

BeachBod909 is offline Junior Member
    I am so freaking bummed right now

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBod909 View Post
    Xtralarg,
    I read in a previous post of yours Kigs were good. I ordered 1000iu. Very expensive. Are you now saying they are dangerous and not to take them?
    I am saying keep an eye on your bp because mine went thru the roof. What you choose to buy is up to you.
    -XL

jing jai

Sheven is offline Banned
    If you are taking generic Chinese HGH then please keep a close eye on your blood pressure as there is something being shipped out of China which is being sold as HGH but which is in fact very dangerous. It causes excessive water retention, very high blood pressure and pulse rates, if you think you may be injecting this then stop immediately, your life may depend on it.
    i know a lot of guys using g-tropin and hyge and having the very same side effects. huge bloat and high blood pressure. they all think is great and this is how growth hormone must act. i have seen a guy gaining 10 kg from hyge is for sure not HGH and is something dangerous. i suspect is CORTISONE as it has been seen in other so called hgh vials.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    i know a lot of guys using g-tropin and hyge and having the very same side effects. huge bloat and high blood pressure. they all think is great and this is how growth hormone must act. i have seen a guy gaining 10 kg from hyge is for sure not HGH and is something dangerous. i suspect is CORTISONE as it has been seen in other so called hgh vials.
    It's sometimes innacurate to name brands because they are often faked etc, I'm running hyge now and am not suffering with abnormal bloat, I am just getting the results expected from hgh.
    -XL

jing jai

JimInAK is offline Member

"doveryai, no proveryai"... trust but verify

An IGF-1 blood test will tell you whether you're getting the genuine product or a substitute/fake. For around $100 this is cheap insurance for those of us wanting to protect our health.

While such a test is not conclusive regarding the purity of your product... it will absolutely reveal if you have been provided a fake substance.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    i stopped taking my hgh three weeks ago. sold my last 200 iu to someone who wanted it locally.

i feel exactly the same as when i was on it moodwise. i have lost no muscle, however i HAVE lost waterweight and a bit of bloat.

I have no idea if i had hgh or not, however i had no desire to continue to pin what i had and i have no desire to buy ugl hgh again. ill stick to a few aas cycles here and there instead.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you ever seen any of the 20/20 shows on the products that come out of china?

They still use led based paints on kids toys that get chewed on.
    They showed they use waste water or water from the streets in will foods shipped to the US.

There are a lot of companies over there who not only dont care but would like to do physical harm to our people. It's sad but true.

I try to avoid most products from China and I know most Asians refuse to use Chinese products. What does that tell you?

BTW thanks for the warning Xtralarg

I have read a lot of post on here the last few months where a lot of users experience a LOT of bloat or water weight and no weight loss even after a couple months. Also read a few other complaints.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-23-2010 at 05:12 AM.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Xtralrge have you heard anything on the blues?

urbanbody is offline Member
    And yes anyone in doubt get your igf levels checked. If you want you can use my clinic edit . Damn ive been on blues for a year now :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information