Why Won't Testaverde Just Go Away??

Ok, I am a Dallas Cowboys fan, have been for years. Ive stuck with them from superbowl wins to the piece of **** they have become lately. All I have noticed is that there have been too many games this year lost due to Vinny's inability to read a defense. The man can not read a zone, he gives safeties the easiest jumps on his passes, and he always seems to overthrow his players when the defense is playing behind them. All this is even more true when there is 2 minutes left and the cowboys actually have a chance to win. Any Dallas fans in here, are you with me on this. Also, any non dallas fans whos team just has that player you feel his overstayed his welcome in the league, feel free to sound off. Anyways, I guess as long as dallas is in the NFC, they will always be in the hunt for the playoffs. (Week 16 and only 1 NFC team is eliminated from the playoffs (49ers)).

Spyder Guest
    dallas has been in a rebuilding process ever since aikman, smith and irvin left. jones decided to bring in Parcells and that was a great move. Unfortunately, its seems like he's kinda lost it. I call him Lump-Lump. One of the worst moves he made was bringing in Testaverde. I'm with you man, I have no idea how this guy made it in the NFL. I wonder who he had to blow. But Parcells brought him over because he sees something in him no one else sees.

Im not a Dallas fan, been a Giants fan since the beginning, so you know the rivalry between these two teams. Best thing for this team at this point is to get rid of Lump-Lump and Testaverde.

excellent points. The only thing about the cowboys and the giants is that they both have to be pissed that arizona moved from the east, and not philidelphia. Would have made the division a lot more wide open.

AG5678 is offline Member
    I live in Dallas and am i Cowboy fan. Even though Vinny is 41 i would still have him start in the 2005 season. I have gotten into arguements with sports writters and other people. People will say look at how many interceptions he's thrown!! ok lets see the Cowboys lost Antonio Bryant and Terry Glenn and Joey Galloway those are the tools Quincy Carter had to work with and i will add Jason Witten to that mix. Vinny T. had Terrence Copper a rookie another reciever that got picked in the 7th round that is a rookie and Keyshan Johnson and Jason Witten. Is that Fair? I don't think so. I don't care how many people say Vinny is washed up. The fact of the matter is the guy can still play! In the offseason we should start with Vinny and work around him. We have Julius Jones which is positve we need some recievers and an offensive line. And the Tight End position is also postive.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Patrick Crayton was the other Reciever for Vinny. 216 overall!!!! And Randall Williams which has more negitives than postives and Quincy Morgan don't even get me started on that. Quincy Morgan for Antonio Byant was the stupidiest thing Parcells did

AG5678 is offline Member
    And i meant 216 overall in the 2004 draft for P. Crayton oh and a roooookie

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I liked Bryant a lot.

Parcells can stay, Vinny needs to go.

Bye Bye Eddie George.

Losing Darren Woodson to retirement SUCKS!

~SC~

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    vinny the guinea is not the problem. everyone knows hes a statue behind center which is one of his flaws (the INTs being the other) but you can hardly blame him when he has under achieving recievers, no running game (julius jones helped a lot towards the latter part of the season) and no offensive line.

Thread Information