Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Go Gators!!!!!

Swellin Guest
    Well, I got kicked in the nutz today when FSU got skinned alive by Miami.

Don't tell anyone...I pulled for the gators today.

Now its time to pull for the Dawgs!

lasyone1 is offline New Member
    Okay, I'm eating my words now. LSU didn't play worth a shit
    today. I think like 8 ranked teams lost today. Eitherway Florida
    won't win the SEC championship. Did anyone see the Sooners game?
    They looked really good. The've scored over 50 points in their last 4 games and beat the shit out of Texas. This is only the middle of the season and its already been one of the best college football seasons in recent memory. There is going to be some great games in the next couple of weeks. LSU has time to make a come back if this loss doesn't
    drop them down in the polls to much.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    FSU got their ass spanked by a better team....case closed...booby bowden is crying right now, the field was muddy, the ball was wet, it was raining, blah blah blah .....
    Gators beat LSU....a surprize I think.....way to go Talon's gators....finally showed up and played good ball
    Dawgs beat the shit out of tenn., didn't think it would be like that.....the td run to end the half really deflatted tenn.
    So next big game for the dawgs is at the big cocktail party...gonna be a hell of a game.....gators won 12 of last 13 games. Sorry talon I got to pull for my g dawgs that game.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Go Canes!!!

Swellin Guest
    Damn bornbad...that's a bit harsh on my Criminoles. "Booby?" Even though the guy lets his kids do whatever the hell they want, he conducts himself superbly. He always shows others respect. Even when they win by 50, he has something good to say about the other team.

Since you hail from"Bulldawg Country," I guess you are okay. (Even though you bash my beloved Noles and their geriatric coach.)

Grant is offline Member
    the canes are still red hot, and they have played contenders already. VT makes me nervous like every year

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Damn bornbad...that's a bit harsh on my Criminoles. "Booby?" Even though the guy lets his kids do whatever the hell they want, he conducts himself superbly. He always shows others respect. Even when they win by 50, he has something good to say about the other team.

Since you hail from"Bulldawg Country," I guess you are okay. (Even though you bash my beloved Noles and their geriatric coach.)
    Nah bro....I got 3 cousins that are grads from fsu(and a crap load from ga) and I give them smack all the time....I have heard bowden make the commit sometime ago after a loss to the canes "that the better team lost that day"(talking about fsu)...it doesn't matter who u think the better team is, it's the score that counts.

The dawgs put it together against tenn., but vandy could be a sleeper...then we got the gators....haven't played them a good game in like forever.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Oh buddy, this weekend its on.......

We are the Gators the MIGHTY MIGHTY Gators....Dun da duna da Go Gators....Just got done whippin some Arkansas azz. Ah how did you Arkansas fans like that LATE HIT call.....

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Just got done whippin some Arkansas azz. Ah how did you Arkansas fans like that LATE HIT call.....
    Got nothing to say about it except fuck you!

I played for the Hogs back in the early 90's.

D

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Got nothing to say about it except fuck you!

I played for the Hogs back in the early 90's.

D
    HeHeHe ....Hehehehehe!

Hey Talon...Ooops.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    ...The dawgs put it together against tenn., but vandy could be a sleeper...then we got the gators....haven't played them a good game in like forever.
    Your crystal ball was in full effect! We damn near slept through the Vandy game...we did throught the first half! One of my friend predicted that we would score 40 in the second half...we tried.

Your crystal ball was in full effect! We damn near slept through the Vandy game...we did throught the first half! One of my friend predicted that we would score 40 in the second half...we tried.
    Yeah we just can't seem to play a whole game.....maybe 2-3 quarters then we just fall asleep or something......we better be ready for the gators...haven't had good luck(or games) against them.....in a way I feel bad...it's the only time I will be pulling for talon not to get his way, sorry bro........GO DAWGS.

animal333 is offline New Member
    Hey Gator fans, HOW ABOUT THE OLE MISS REBELS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animal333
    Hey Gator fans, HOW ABOUT THE OLE MISS REBELS!!!!!!
    Yeah that was a shocker for the gators and their fans....maybe even a wakeup call.

Swellin Guest
    ....maybe even a wakeup call.
    That's what I am affraid of! We damn near got caught looking forward, but VT got arrested for it.

Yeah we just can't seem to play a whole game.....maybe 2-3 quarters then we just fall asleep or something......we better be ready for the gators...haven't had good luck(or games) against them.....in a way I feel bad...it's the only time I will be pulling for talon not to get his way, sorry bro........GO DAWGS.
    Its cool bro, Ill excuse you on this one. You gotta rep your school when you haft to. This is a bi week for the gators, then its on next wk for the bulldogs. I hope this bi week dosnt effect us to much.
    On and for the OLE MISS comment, they suck, and so do you...LOL.......Go Gators

Swellin Guest
    When I saw there had been a reply to the "Go Gators" thread, I knew it had to be from that damn Gator himself. Wow, he sure was nice this time.
    I got to be honest...I'm to scared to talk any smack about this one! The way we have played lately...wait a tick....they way we have not played recently...sure scares the shit out of me. Talon, my man, the only way this is going to be a game, is if we were actually looking forward for the last two weeks, and forgot we had games on those Saturdays. Of course, lots of Dawgs are at the vet right now. We are pretty banged up. Hopefully, we can get it together and serve up some gator tail in Jacksonville!

When I saw there had been a reply to the "Go Gators" thread, I knew it had to be from that damn Gator himself. Wow, he sure was nice this time.
    I got to be honest...I'm to scared to talk any smack about this one! The way we have played lately...wait a tick....they way we have not played recently...sure scares the shit out of me. Talon, my man, the only way this is going to be a game, is if we were actually looking forward for the last two weeks, and forgot we had games on those Saturdays. Of course, lots of Dawgs are at the vet right now. We are pretty banged up. Hopefully, we can get it together and serve up some gator tail in Jacksonville!
    Gator tail goes good w/ bulldog burgers...

animal333 is offline New Member
    Its cool bro, Ill excuse you on this one. You gotta rep your school when you haft to. This is a bi week for the gators, then its on next wk for the bulldogs. I hope this bi week dosnt effect us to much.
    On and for the OLE MISS comment, they suck, and so do you...LOL.......Go Gators

That's not very nice, but funny. By the way, I am pretty sure Ole Miss has beat Flordia two years in a row. And you also need to look at the AP poll Ole Miss #20 and Flordia #23. Have a nice day

Swellin u right bro we are in bad shape..........to many big players out....if we pull this game out it will be because Talon got the whole football team drunk and laid the night before............... .........that's an idea.

Swellin Guest
    Ta hell with Florida!

The U of F Gators own the Bulldogs. When will we figure out that a bye week is needed before FL? Will we figure out how to beat them?

Damn, I am disgusted!
    Still a Dawg...just disgusted!

At least my Criminoles dusted the Irish...and the Hoakies look like they will crush the Canes.

Talon, I don't want to hear it!

Ta hell with Florida!

The U of F Gators own the Bulldogs. When will we figure out that a bye week is needed before FL? Will we figure out how to beat them?

Damn, I am disgusted!
    Still a Dawg...just disgusted!

At least my Criminoles dusted the Irish...and the Hoakies look like they will crush the Canes.

Talon, I don't want to hear it!
    No need to be so upset.......hell I went to the game and we had many chances......if we would have ran the ball 80% of the time we could have won...but no everytime we would get good yardage running we would try to start throwing the ball....from all the injuries we got tired in the 4th and the gators took it to us the last drive.....very good defensive game on both sides....both offenses sucked big time....still all in all a good game...hell I can hardly talk from all the yellin I did.....damn I'm going back next year...we got to beat them sooner or later..... congrads Talon u can live high in the cotton for one more year.

Hey Bornbad and Swellin how did you fellas like that victory we had yesterday. Da da dunna go GATORS. Man, you gotta love them gators......I wont rub it in too bad fellas, but damn that was a great victory over the BULLDOGS. Ill admit the dogs didnt have an awesome game and suffered some injuries which put them on the outs, but a number 4 team vs. a "too low to say" team, was a great win..he he he
    Last edited by talon; 11-02-2003 at 09:13 PM.

Ah another beautiful weekend here in G-ville. The Gators picked up another victory on their homecoming weekend. Ah, Im loving this winning streak. My team is starting to turn around. Hey mass junkie how did you like that MIAMI game...ha ha ha.....

Swellin Guest
    I give up...all my teams are in the toilet right now!

Ah another beautiful weekend here in G-ville. The Gators picked up another victory on their homecoming weekend. Ah, Im loving this winning streak. My team is starting to turn around. Hey mass junkie how did you like that MIAMI game...ha ha ha.....
    The sun shines on a dogs ass once in a while but it dont mean shit.......at least we beat your asses...

Ah honey, dont be a sore LOSER....

Ah, I didnt get a post up about our VICTORY over SC last week. Ah, what a sight, the gators are whipin azz and taken names later with this awesome winning streak...Oh what do you FSU fans think about this sat. game? Oh, I feel a whipen in the brew.....

Hey Talon how are the gonna work the SEC east..........who will go to the dome ........everybody beat everybody.........it will be confusing to say the least.........well as long as it's the dawgs or gators and NOT Tenn. then I don't care........I friggin hate tenn..........about gators and semiholes, should be a good game.........I say gators win 24-21.......in finale seconds of the game.

Swellin Guest
    ****, you guys realy are trying to get me riled.

Let's see....okay, if Tenn beats KY, then GA is supposed to go to the dome, but if they lose, FL goes.

As for FSU & FL...I know that FL has been looking pretty good lately, and FSU has been looking like ****, but my Noles are gonna roll. I think you are pretty close on the score though. I'll go 28-24 FSU.

Swellin Guest
    Oh yeah, I hate Tenn, and Miami is a pretty strong second (sorry Mass), but it looks like us Dawg fans are going to have to pull for Tenn to win...so we can go to the dome.

Now can we sort this **** out.... .....Dawgs won, Gators Lost, Vols won.......I haven't seen the BCS poll yet.......but I would think the Dawgs would be going to the DOME........I can only hope as of now.

haaa haaaaa gators suck.............and swelling Ive already flamed your sorry butt on the other board

Bornbad and swelling I though our chances of going to the bowl were dependent on us beating fsu and kentucky beating tennesse, neither of which happened. I am surely confused now, like you two.

On the other hand Fing ****IT. I cant believe we loss. I dont care if your a fsu fan or not you HAVE to admit the gators lost that game on account of the officiating. They SUCKED. Four bad fumble calls and a miss conduct call. Screw them.....Gator rule.

Swellin Guest
    I was hunting, and got home in time to se the very last few plays...at least I finally saw our QB make a nice pass. That is a rarity! It was a heck of a game. I have tried to follow the SEC championship race, but I still have no idea what is going on. I was under the impression that if FL beat FSU, they would likely be the ones in...or if Tenn lost to KY, FL would be in. If FL beat FSU, then it would come down to the BCS rankings, and some garbage about FL being within 5 slots of UGA, FL would be in since we gave them that game. (You like that T?)
    What is the outcome...does anybody know?

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    haaa haaaaa gators suck.............and swelling Ive already flamed your sorry butt on the other board
    I have had computer problems for a couple of days. Now I can't get the page to come up over there, but I am ready for some mud slingin' and flame throwin'!

decadbal is offline Banned
    the gators whippin ass....BIG TIME LOL. they are crap and going further down the ****ter. GO NOLES BABY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information