Jjdigs74 is offline Member

Hair problems... Lost bro looking for some direction

IV had hair loss problems in the past with previous cycles. I mostly stuck to Test and had some problems with homemade fina. It was always toward the end of my cycle, but my hair grew back. 1 month after every cycle and my hair was completely grown back. This past cycle i threw in Sust250, winny, and Anavar . I was mid-cycle and i noticed my hair was literly falling out!!!! In one pull maybe 20 hair follicles came out. My hair now is very thin and i can tell i have lost alot of hair.

I picked up some nazirol shampoo as well as Minoxidil 5% the OTC. My question is... should i start using the minoxidil 5% now or should i wait it out?
    IV only been off my cycle less than a month but it scared me to see how much hair was falling out! I know that minoxidil is a big step and half of me wants to wait it out and see if it grows back on its own and half of me is thinking if i wait and not use minoxidil than the damage is going to get worse?

I do not have family history of baldness. Im only 23.This has happened before after my cycle's but never this bad. I am very confussed in what to do, and very uneducated when it comes to hair loss and how to stop it.

Any other vitamins or herbal pill i could take to help this proccess along?

Thanks AR in advance....

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    in my opinion stop winny. i have never done it because of all the negatives as far as hair loss goes. jump on some finasteride to combat sust's dht conversion. anavar should be mild on the hair but it still will be androgenic to some extent. and yes start nizoral / minoxidill soon as possible. I am fighting same battle with some success.

Quote Originally Posted by sore24/7
    in my opinion stop winny. i have never done it because of all the negatives as far as hair loss goes. jump on some finasteride to combat sust's dht conversion. anavar should be mild on the hair but it still will be androgenic to some extent. and yes start nizoral / minoxidill soon as possible. I am fighting same battle with some success.

Im completely off the cycle as of now, but as far as the minoxidil should i take that big step and start using it at only 23. I heard once a person starts using minoxidil you have to use it for life. Once you stop the hair growth will eventually go away??? True....?

Is finasteride OTC?

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Well, I have yet to use my first cycle, but I am a resident expert on hair loss as I started losing mine at 16 and researched the hell out of it. Luckily, I was blessed with so much excess that by the time I got it under control ten years later, I still had plenty left. I've looked pretty much the same for last five years or so. Basically, hair loss is caused by a sensitivity to DHT of the hair follicles located on the top and front of the head. There's no way to change them into NON-DHT sensitive, so the only way to prevent it is remove the DHT. Testosterone is converted to DHT by 5-a-reductase. Finasteride (Propecia) is a 5-a-reductase inhibitor. It was originally given as a prostate medication in 5mg dosage. For hair loss prevention, dosage is 1mg. Minoxidil performs the same function topically rather than orally. The reason why you must always use Minoxidil is because you are constantly fighting the DHT. As long as your body is making the DHT, you need to fight it with minoxidil. Also, as long as your body produces testosterone, you need to take finasteride to prevent DHT formation. Finasteride is available by prescription only for about $50 per month. Generic forms are supposedly available online from India, but I would not trust these at all. Hope that helps. Before Propecia: After Propecia:

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I found finasteride very cheap through one of my sources....that $60 a month for Propecia is freakin steep.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Finasteride (Propecia) is a 5-a-reductase inhibitor. It was originally given as a prostate medication in 5mg dosage. For hair loss prevention, dosage is 1mg. Minoxidil performs the same function topically rather than orally. The reason why you must always use Minoxidil is because you are constantly fighting the DHT. As long as your body is making the DHT, you need to fight it with minoxidil.
    This is incorrect. Minoxidil has nothing to do with DHT. It promotes a postive nitrogen balance in the scalp via nitric-oxide Minoxidil as well as stimulating bloodflow and nutrient uptake at the follicle.

The quickest approach to recover your hairline would be to introduce a three pronged approach.
    Minoxidil 5% 2x daily
    Finasteride .5mg-1mg daily
    Nizoral Shampoo 1% or 2% daily or eod

In the future avoid winny, trenbolone , masteron and drol as these compounds are notoriously harsh on the hairline.

You can get liquid finasteride from Eye-Bee-Eee labs. PM me if you need a link.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    This is incorrect. Minoxidil has nothing to do with DHT. It promotes a postive nitrogen balance in the scalp via nitric-oxide Minoxidil as well as stimulating bloodflow and nutrient uptake at the follicle.

The quickest approach to recover your hairline would be to introduce a three pronged approach.
    Minoxidil 5% 2x daily

In the future avoid winny, trenbolone , masteron and drol as these compounds are notoriously harsh on the hairline.

Thanks everyone for the approach and time you took. Is the hair loss that i have experienced perminent? Lat time it grew back, but i was also not on a 17 aa oral?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Thanks everyone for the approach and time you took. Is the hair loss that i have experienced perminent? Lat time it grew back, but i was also not on a 17 aa oral?
    It's really difficult to say. Get on an ant-DHT product to save any hair follicles that are hanging in there.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    ive tried 2 cycles no problem with hairloss thank god but i would look in to talking to a doctor bro

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    my current cycle is tren /prop/eq/winny........i'm currently in week 12 and have been finished with the tren and eq......i have noticed significant hair growth from using finasteride along with minoxodil 5%.....

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    winny killed my hair, i was taking finastride a year before taking winny too. The winny was just too stong on my hair and i definetly can tell I lost a good amount of hair. Just my 2 cents.......

GQSuperman is offline Banned

hair loss

it's normal to lose several hundred hairs a day. i have thick hair and all through college i'd simply run my hand through my hair while studying and see several dozed hairs fall out on my book pages. it was more pronounced when i would wear a hat. it doesn't mean i'm going bald. now, 8 years later, i still see the same thing, but have a very thick head of hair.

so, don't get freaked out too much. you will lose hair and every man has the male hair pattern. so, be careful with your assessment of "losing yoru hair" based on the fact that you pulled out 20 hairs.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member

finastride

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78

Minoxidil 5% 2x daily

I am looking for a link for finastride other than the board sponser..thanks

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    Rogaine And Vitamin A

Thread Information