Thread: Accutan

RockStar69 is offline New Member

Accutan

Hi guys i have a question for u.

I get accutan from a friend sometimes it's out of date but it works fine, but i never checked my blood on accutan and i have only run it for 1 month now and yes it works good.

Now im going to travel to a hot sunny country in 10days, should i quite the accutan now and start using B5 10gram a day for 5 days then 5g when im in the sunny country.

Also if u use milkt thisle like 600gram aday wouldent this help the liver alot, i was planing on using accutan for a long time in 40mg a day but im getting scared coz im goina cycle on soon and i start with dbol for 5 weeks and i dont think accutan and dbol will go good togheter.

For how long do u guys use accutan and also in what doses, and how long do u wait after u stop using accutan to go on a cycle.

I dident get my acne from steriod use it was never that bad and have never been but its in the face and its a problem for me i wanna look good when i have muscle

/thx

AVAGO is offline Member
    Think ya mean accutane, and it says on leaflet not to expose skin to strong sunlight so i wouldnt take for that reason .

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    There is several threads in this section concerning accutane... here is a link to just one of them... it has some good discussion on it... enjoy...

Accutane Help

ok thx, i have read all that i found but accutan while on cycle with no orals like 600mg cypionate and 400mg primo and 2iu GH also IGF-1 could i use accutan under this cycle and i have only run accutan for 1 month and it helps but im going to thailand now in 10 days and im staying for 16days and i was planing on starting cycle 2 weeks after i comeback, but for how long should u rest, also i will run high doses of Milk Thisele, and in thailand i will run B5 instead of accutan because of the sun.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockStar69
    ok thx, i have read all that i found but accutan while on cycle with no orals like 600mg cypionate and 400mg primo and 2iu GH also IGF-1 could i use accutan under this cycle and i have only run accutan for 1 month and it helps but im going to thailand now in 10 days and im staying for 16days and i was planing on starting cycle 2 weeks after i comeback, but for how long should u rest, also i will run high doses of Milk Thisele, and in thailand i will run B5 instead of accutan because of the sun.
    your hairs gunna fall out. i promise you. dht derivatives and accutane are a bad mix.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    correct dont run any orals with accutane.. 40mgs/day is a decent dosage you will dry out alot..most people run it 5-6 months and i would def use milk thistle..

thx i stoped using it for like 1 week ago and im going to thailand now the 21/1, i bought b5 and using 10gram aday now but that 1 month with accutane was the ****, i got dryed but now my skin looks way much nicer then befor. I will use 10gram B5 under the cycle instead thx guys and girls

Thread Information