Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Muscle Marketing usa creatine serum

a friend of mine gave me a bottle of liquid creatine serum. ive seen this stuff around but dont know anyone whose tried it. any of you guys happen to know this product? i will give it a try soon, hell its free

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I've tried it like 4 years ago. I didn't really notice anything. Creatine monohydrate is better IMO.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    If it's free! Giver hell!

GymDog is offline Banned
    Creatine serum is worthless. Creatine already degrades fast enough in powder form, but it goes bad FAST if suspended in liquid. Stick to the powdered stuff. Snake oil will make you bigger before that liquid creatine will...

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i heard it is crap, i thought creatine breaks up after about 10 days when it is in liquid form, and by the time they bottle it and it is on the shelf it is probably all gone

oh well there is no harm in taking it since its free il take it as a placebo supplement.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

last summer

i received a fax to my office at the gym with a detailed report of muscle marketing usa.their creatine serum contained no creatine at all!!!lab results were included. they actually were asked, after having so many batches tuen out zero , that they were pulling it from some shelves until they could make a product that had some **** in it.100% sure about this. i read it all.throw it away and save yourself the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i received a fax to my office at the gym with a detailed report of muscle marketing usa.their creatine serum contained no creatine at all!!!lab results were included. they actually were asked, after having so many batches tuen out zero , that they were pulling it from some shelves until they could make a product that had some **** in it.100% sure about this. i read it all.throw it away and save yourself the hassle.

man that sucks! how the hell do thes phuckers get away with a scam like this. doesnt the fda regulate crap like this? thanks for the info PB
    Last edited by nsa; 05-10-2004 at 07:38 AM.

LM1332 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    man that sucks! how the hell do thes phuckers get away with a scam like this. doesnt the fda regulate crap like this? thanks for the info PB
    They dont. If they did regulate crap like that we wouldnt have m1t or 4ad on the shelfs today

Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    They dont. If they did regulate crap like that we wouldnt have m1t or 4ad on the shelfs today
    just proves you can sell anything with savvy marketing!

Thread Information