Thread: for beginners

GQSuperman is offline Banned

for beginners

so, for my own benefit, and probrably the benefit of many others, i was hoping some bro's could give some advice.

I've been working out consistently for the past 7 or 8 years and only taken OTC supplements like protein and creatine on and off. I've finally gotten my diet in check thanks to reading post's here and have seen great progress over the past year with definition and size. I've recently turned 28, 6'0 192 pounds and about 10% BF (maybe lower? you can see my abs fairly well).

anyway, i'm looking to make the next step, but won't do AS. I was thinking prohormones as the next step. Do you guys have suggestions on what to run? I know some think M1T is too harsh to start with. Also, i'm worried about hairloss (runs in my family, but i'm safe for the moment...i also dont' want to lose my sex drive, which isn't what it used to be anyway). I'm looking for people with experience similar to mine to give me advice. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Ok, in the past i have recomended ph/ps before going on to m1t. And im gonna stick with that. I did it and it worked out fine. Try a 1-ad/4-ad stack and you should gain some solid muscle. Then go with m1t and see slightly bigger gains. i would suggest a 6 week cycle of 1-ad/4-ad and then 4 week cycle of m1t. Both with proper pct of course.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

pct

is milk thistle recommened for the 1-Ad/4-Ad stack as it is with M1T? or is or 6-oxo a for OTC pct (i know many recommend novla/clomid, but OTC may be my only option)

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I found myself in a similar situation to yourself . I was stuck at 10 stones in weight for the past 6 yrs and couldnt find any product on the market to bulk me up, so after pumpin sum iron in the gym I didnt really have much choice but to turn to AS. First I done 2 x 4wk courses of anobol and am now on my 4th wk of shots. And when im finished with that il do a good PCT to ensure I keep my gains.

You could try vitamins to ensure your body is getting its RDA of sh*t every day, so whatever you eat is all a bonus. But id wait and see what the others have to say as Im pretty new to this game myself. Hope this helped

eacman65 is offline Member
    nsa hit the nail on the head, try that stack first

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Read the all u need to know about prohormones thread very educational to ur needs.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    ahh, creatine - the gateway drug

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    lol... then prohormones then juice its a natural progression.

Thread Information