Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SirSwig is offline New Member

Help with Steroid Alternatives

I've been looking at these so-called legal steroid alternatives on this site. Has anyone out there used any of them? If so, which is best out of these ones?

Derma-Gain, Equi-bolon, Gen-Edge, Maxteron, and Subtropin hGH

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Oh and BTW I am just starting out so which would be best for a novice, Legal stuff that is.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    crap, crap, crap, crap and crap... go with 1-ad or 4-ad, then step up to m1t.

eacman65 is offline Member
    this is a tough question because not many people have tried these products, ive asked this question before and got mixed responses someone said my friend took them and they work other people have said that they are overpriced garbage. Personally i just dont know but i do think they are way overpriced and you can get real aas for cheaper and im certain it also works better

eacman65 is offline Member
    yeah nsa is right try the 1ad and move to m1t those products work very well

1ad stands for? full name

bump

nsa
    Please do some research before asking questions like this...

You want to tell me WHERE i can find this info? I thought this site was to help us out. I looked on the site and all it has i long medical names for them. You were a noob once too, just tell me where you got your info.

nsa
    You can go to the search button on top and type in 1-ad. or you can go to a search engine like yahoo or google or lycos or webcrawler and type in 1-ad and find the info your looking for.

nsa
    BTW, 1-Androstenediol = 1-ad

BMXRACER is offline New Member
    I Don't Know What They R Talking About, Equi-bolan And Maxteron Are Great Products. I Am 6'foot 5 And 140 And A Hardgainer I Put On 10lbs Of Muscle In One Month With Staking Thouse 2 Products. I Tried Derma-gain And It Did Not Do Anything.

Sensational1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMXRACER
    I Don't Know What They R Talking About, Equi-bolan And Maxteron Are Great Products. I Am 6'foot 5 And 140 And A Hardgainer I Put On 10lbs Of Muscle In One Month With Staking Thouse 2 Products. I Tried Derma-gain And It Did Not Do Anything.

You are 6'5 and weigh 140?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Thus far, I am almost 2 weeks into my cycle with UL's M1T, Pheonix labs Nolva, and clomid. Androgel and 4derm. ****, I had known I could get this big this quick. I would avoided all of the other injectables/pain. 1 1/2 weeks about 9 lbs. I am doing a 5 week cycle with 2 to 3 weeks of pct with clomid after. Was lethargic, and had a lot of hot flashes, but the 4derm has made the bones pop up like Anna Nicole at a swingers party. Seriously, "NSA" knows what he's talking about. Its working out great. See the M1t fact. I would be a little more agressive with the m1t (15 to 20 mgs per day). Keep the 4derm at 400mgs a day (4 sprays twice a day). On my part, I am keeping the androgel at 10 grams per day which equals out to 50 mgs (350mgs per week of pure test). Lean and mean. I know a lot of folks hammer on androgel, but thats mostly because they dont have a cheap @ss prescription to it like I do. This stuff works and bipasses the liver hepoxity that alot of these other oral drugs take toll on. The bio-availability is very good too. Keep kickin it...I'll post / show my results in 3 more weeks. good luck bros! Comments appreciated. However you get big is your priority. Get there and love it!
    Last edited by dogsofwar; 07-24-2004 at 12:25 AM.

worldknown is offline Banned
    hey man check out the prohormone faq that is on the top of every page on the supplement forum!!! http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=100603. please use search.

Barnowl is offline New Member
    Where does one get M1t?

nsa

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    try legal gear, they got a good m1t and 4-ad transdermal

nsa
    UL is just as good as legal gear, but you can buy alot more of it because of the price...

dogsofwar is offline Member
    The magazines have these sites. Don't waste your time with something thats advertised like this. In my very humble opinion, if a company has to "upsell" or advertise 3 to 6 pages in a "FLEX" magazine, then you can bet it is not what your looking for. Subtropin HGG, thats a different story. I hope you have a enough cash to take care of a full supply of that. Expensive and still very unstable in the full testing range. I would recommend reading what a lot of these guys say in the forums (experienced gear personell) (EGP - new acronym for the forum). If you are looking for a somewhat non-steroidal product, the best available solution is M1t with 4derm. Check into the supplements section. Regards, and good luck ~dog

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    The magazines have these sites. Don't waste your time with something thats advertised like this. In my very humble opinion, if a company has to "upsell" or advertise 3 to 6 pages in a "FLEX" magazine, then you can bet it is not what your looking for. Subtropin HGG, thats a different story. I hope you have a enough cash to take care of a full supply of that. Expensive and still very unstable in the full testing range. I would recommend reading what a lot of these guys say in the forums (experienced gear personell) (EGP - new acronym for the forum). If you are looking for a somewhat non-steroidal product, the best available solution is M1t with 4derm. Check into the supplements section. Regards, and good luck ~dog
    M1t is non-steroidal???

M1t itself is a steroid . And bulknutrition is a great place to get m1t from, 10$ a bottle, ask anyone who has used it about the effectiveness of UL m1t for the price. I would like to see anyone come up with a better legal value than UL m1t...

SpecialCombat is offline New Member
    M1t is not categorized by the FDA and is not banned. When speaking in terms of AAS, m1t does not fit that bill. When I speak in terms of steroids , I speak of categorized anabolics.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialCombat
    M1t is not categorized by the FDA and is not banned. When speaking in terms of AAS, m1t does not fit that bill. When I speak in terms of steroids, I speak of categorized anabolics.
    What are you basing this categorization of m1t on? How does it not fit the bill?

Its not scheduled. Its irrelevant. Why are you arguing? Its an AAS alternative. Big deal?

nsa
    Im not arguing, im questioning why your saying what you say.

Definition of a steroid :
    A group name for lipids that contain a hydrogenated cyclopentanoperhydrophenanthrene ring system. Some of the substances included in this group are progesterone, adrenocortical hormones, the gonadal hormones, cardiac aglycones, bile acids, sterols (such as cholesterol), toad poisons, saponins and some of the carcinogenic hydrocarbons.

Methyl-1-testosterone fits that bill.

The fact that it hasn't been scheduled by our government as a steroid, doesn't chang ethe fact that it is a bonafide steroid. The simple fact is the government hasn't gotten around to scheduling it yet.
    Last edited by nsa; 07-25-2004 at 07:12 PM.

nsa
    It doesn't matter to the legality of the compound. But the legality of a compound doesn't weigh heavily on the minds of the majority of the members of this steroid board.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Alcohol is legal and is a poison to the body. The withdrawl syptoms will kill you, alcohol poisoning. Heroin, all opiates for that matter, are illegal and much safer on the body, the withdrawl syptoms will not kill you but you wish you were dead. Ever hear of Bayer Asprin? They started as Bayer Heroin. They also made morphene and codene. People started getting addicted becuase docs would prescribe it for everything. MAO inhibitors and antipsychotics are VERY dangerous, and legal. If used correctly, AAS will do wonders, but if used incorrectly and stupidly, you can sereously hurt yourself. The only difference between an illegal drug and legal one is the law. There are some legal drugs FAR worse than illegal and illicit ones out there.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Alcohol is legal and is a poison to the body. The withdrawl syptoms will kill you, alcohol poisoning. Heroin, all opiates for that matter, are illegal and much safer on the body, the withdrawl syptoms will not kill you but you wish you were dead. Ever hear of Bayer Asprin? They started as Bayer Heroin. They also made morphene and codene. People started getting addicted becuase docs would prescribe it for everything. MAO inhibitors and antipsychotics are VERY dangerous, and legal. If used correctly, AAS will do wonders, but if used incorrectly and stupidly, you can sereously hurt yourself. The only difference between an illegal drug and legal one is the law. There are some legal drugs FAR worse than illegal and illicit ones out there.
    Agreed. Compare the negative sides of alcohol and tobaco(2 legal substances), compared to ephedra...

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Ephedra only got banned cuz those retard high school football players overdosed and died. If they were to take the recomended dosage, then we would all be cut up. How many people have died from lung cancer (cigs), alky poizoning, (booze), and obesity (McD's)?

The guy started out the thread with "Steroid Alternatives " then you actively suggested 1-ad, 4-ad, and m1t.... So m1t is a steroid alternative?

nsa
    Its not a steroid alternative, it is a steroid. Saying m1t is a steroid alternative is like saying dbol or anadrol are steroid alternatives ...

nsa
    Its not a steroid alternative, it is a steroid. Saying m1t is a steroid alternative is like saying dbol or anadrol are steroid alternatives ...

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMXRACER

6'5 140lbs OMG DUDE. You could probably get roids prescribed to your ass

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    6'5 140lbs OMG DUDE. You could probably get roids prescribed to your ass
    he said he was a "hardgainer" and had great results???

Anyway, I did a search on the web and got mostly results for ErgoPharm for 1-AD. How does that rank next to UL?

Nevermind, i answered my own question...UL only has M1T, ErgoPharm seems to be the leader for 1-AD.
    Last edited by CutMeUp; 07-26-2004 at 10:34 AM.

nsa
    Ergopharm is the brand that originally brought 1-ad to the market.

system admin is offline Owner
    Hey!! What about supporting the site that brings you this wonderful message board?! :-) www.allsportsnutrition.com No one beats our prices anyway.

BC

nsa
    When are you guys going to start carrying underground labs M1t?

We are not able to get our hands on it. There are only a few companies where you can get it and I think they are related. 1 fast 400 and bulk nutrition. I have not heard of any other companies or distributors for them.

nsa
    Thats a shame.

Whats a shame? That Allsports does not carry it? I don't know of anyone carrying their product except for 1 company.

BC

nsa
    Yeah, you guys should make a deal or something with underground labs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information