MASTER is offline "I Own You"

Good supplements?

I dont wanna use gear or phs or nethin nemore, and i was wonderin wot other supplements u guys have been gettin results from (creatine duz nout but f*** my kidneys up). At the mo all i take is multivits and glucosamine and chondroitin. Was thinkin of maybe glutamine? or maybe tongkat ali or somethin.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Your only options are gear (which you dont wanna do, its understandable, neither do I), PH, or PS. M1T is the popular one now and it works very well. I have all my stuff lined up for an M1T cycle in Oct. nsa posted an M1T FAQ, its hella good, read that. Most of the supps you get at gnc and vitamin world arent worth the cotton stuffed in the bottle.

birsling is offline Member
    There are things you can take. Glutamine, R-ala, EFA's like Flax, but these are all basic components. What are you trying to do, bulk? Why do you say you don't want to use them anymore, what is your experience?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Protein, multivitamin and creatine. Dextrose and EFA's will also help alot.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh sorry i take flax as well and essential aminos. I dont wanna use nethin hard nemore, coz they have taken the toll on my kidneys and liver. Last yr i did a a 10 week cycle of sust, deca , anadrol for the middle 6 weeks and halotestin the last 3 weeks. I was about 245lbs after that cycle, at 5'9", so i was quite large. I had done a dianabol deca and equipoise cycle b4 that. And after the bulking cycle i did a cutting cycle of primo, parabolan , finaplix and anavar . B4 i started roids i also did a cycle of 1-ad 800mg ed and 4-ad 800mg ed.

Quake is offline Member
    Try potassium, magnesium and calcium too, essential for a strong nervous system. If you've had a bad run on your kidneys and liver try a detox program, you might find that this will give you improvements in the gym too.

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    I have plenty of buddies who have blown up pretty nice on just protein, creatine and a good multivitamin. It just takes a little longer.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Tongkat ali is just like if not worse than taking a pro-hormone. It really is a pro-hormone technically.

I like Juven. It contains glutamine and it works pretty well. Add a good multi-vitamin and you're good to go.

Thread Information