Thread: Derms

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Derms

I am just curious, the costs cant be justified in my mind, but how effeftive are these 4Derm and NorDerm products in particular????

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    4-derm works very well IMO. I am hornier when on an M1t/4-ad cycle than i am normally when im not on cycle. And im pretty horny when im not on cycle. As far as gains, i don't think they help make more gains than m1t but it does work to counter the lethargy and loss of libido sides form m1t.

birsling is offline Member
    4 derm is definitely a quality product. I second everything NSA is saying. If they are claiming strength gains, it is BS! With that being said, they are a relatively cheap, easy to use product to counter sides from M1T and other supps that cause lethargy.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    the only reason that it doesnt work that well is becaus eyour not getting enough mg of 4ad in your body
    assuming 100% absorbtion its 15mg test to 100mg of 4ad
    now transdermal only offers 65% absorbtion so 100mg of 4ad trans would be like 7-9 mg of test so you need a whole lot more to notice effects if using as a standalone

but other than the reducing sides it helps the other compounds to work to there full efficentcy because when you are shut down you will still gain just not as much!!!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    4-ad also amoratizes if you cross the test threshold that your endocrine system can handle...

Thread Information