Thread: Need Solid Info
11-06-2004, 05:49 AM #1
Need Solid Info
I'm setting a goal of gaining 28 lbs. in 2 years or less.
I'm currently at 147-149
I joined the Army 3 years ago at 121lbs.
So over a period of 3 years I have gained some solid muscle. Using creatine from time to time a protein. It is now time to get serious. I plan on doing everything natural. I have a solid build. I'm cut and it's very hard for me to gain fat. I understand gaining muscle is something you have to be patient with, so here we go. My questions are:
1) What is the best Whey. Which has the highest % of pure whey?
2) What is the best creatine?
3) Any others that I should take while taking creatine and whey such as amino acids etc?
4) Suggestions on products or any information to help me achieve my goal.
Currently I am in Baghdad. I have 11 days left and I get to go home. That's when I will start doing everything to a T. I will then post pictures of my front and my back and my wheels, and I will update every 3 months for some feedback.
11-06-2004, 10:13 AM #2King of Supplements
Originally Posted by Leviticus
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- east coast
1. whey protein isolate is the best. Isopure, all the whey and syntrax along with others make pure flavored isolate. I personally like all the whey, good amino acid profile.
2. Creatine is generally all the same, its the transport system that makes the difference. I like Trac creatine by MHP and swole v2.
3. No need for amino's if your drinking a few protein shakes ED along with a good anabolic diet. Dextrose is something you will need that was left out. I would definately get a good multivitamin though.
4. Protein, dextrose, multivitamin and creatine are all you need to gain mass and strength with a good training routine and good diet.
11-06-2004, 11:35 AM #3
Hey bro, good job on the progress so far. I think you set youself a good reachable goal. NSA pretty much summed everything up for ya, so I'll add my 2 cents.
1. Optimum Whey, Isopure, ATW.
2. I had great results with Vitargo Cgl. But its kinda pricey. So If you don't want to pay the extra $$$ for Vitargo, then go with 80-100 grams of maltodextrin/dextrose along with 10 grams of creatine, with 50 grams of protien for pwo.
3. A good multivitamin.
4. Creatine, protien, dextrose, multivitamin, along with a good high calorie diet. Good luck bro!
11-06-2004, 02:26 PM #4
Thanks for the information. I'm researching the products right now.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)