Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I now use the 25mg ephedrine from Vaspro that can still be bought online. If I am feeling tired in the morning before class, I just take one about a half hour before class and then take another if necessary about 2 to 3 hours later. Now during finals, I eat the stuff like it's cereal. j/k But I do take up to 200mg per day if I'm cramming for finals and need to stay awake.
    So half an hour before studying, then as needed. Any caffeine? Can ephedrine still be bought by itself--the only kind I can find now has a decongestant in it. Also, do you have any problems with the "crash" coming off of it? That is my major complaint.

9000rpm is offline Member
    I do get the crash when I use sustained doses throughout the day. But when I just use 100mg or less during the day, the crash doesn't bother me that much.

JUST DON'T TAKE ANY AFTER 4PM!!!!!! You will not get to sleep until probably 2 or 3am if you do. But everyone reacts differently to it. Just test it out for yourself to see how you do with it.

I used to run the old ECA stack. I just remember coming off, I was laid out for about 36 hours with NO energy. I use clen now, with no crash whatsoever. I found that clen does not help my mental focus at all. It makes me feel jittery, without the focus I felt with Ephedra. Are you taking ephedra solo, bro, or with caffeine also?

I take one 25mg ephedrine with one tablet of excedrine which provides the caffine and the apsrin to complete the ECA stack. I used to use clen , but I have grown afraid of it after reading a couple of articles on it saying it causes heart cell death.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I take one 25mg ephedrine with one tablet of excedrine which provides the caffine and the apsrin to complete the ECA stack. I used to use clen, but I have grown afraid of it after reading a couple of articles on it saying it causes heart cell death.
    Lol, yeah it seems like a lot of people are scared of clen these days, because of that study. Too bad those poor rats had to die...

One last question, does the Vasopro product you're using contain Guaifeniesin also? I cannot find any that is just Ephedrine HCl anymore.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    When I go back to grad school next year, I will be very ready to test the benifits of adderall. I have a few bros that use it and they say it has made all of the difference in their studies.

Same here, bro. I have heard a lot of people say that. I'm just afraid that these people that rely on it may eventually find themselves unable to function without it on a very high level.

AG5678 is offline Member
    I have ADD or w/e the hell you wanna call it. I stopped taking it. I hardly ever ate. All i ate was cereal in the morning, during lunch all i could eat was a half of sandwhich sometimes. I wouldn't even want to eat the whole Sandwich! And i ate dinner. It also made me very depressed like i would always worry about my grades etc. I'll never get back on that shi*

Sounds like you didn't like it much, bro.

The vaspro is only Ephedrine HCL 25mg. No guafawhatever in it.

lol, that's cool bro.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    strattera killed my appetite as well. Not near as bad as dexedrine or adderall. The amphetamines made me just not hungry. Strattera made me sort of queasy. Try 1g of ALCAR, 2-3g of tyrosine, 500mg of choline, and maybe 50-100mg of tyramine. It is much safer on your body, and will help you study as well. Ephedrine just wires me, it doesnt help study or anything of that nature.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    just tried an adderall today and that stuff is amazing, the kid across the hall from me has ADHD and all kinds of other sh*t wrong with him so he takes like 90mg a day of adderall. I bummed a couple off of him and i dont think i have ever read so fast and concentrated so hard in my life, i couldnt stop talking either. Then i went to the gym after class, i was f*ckin wiggin' out. My endurance felt so high, i could pump out so many sets. Think im gonna go try to get a script....

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    just tried an adderall today and that stuff is amazing, the kid across the hall from me has ADHD and all kinds of other sh*t wrong with him so he takes like 90mg a day of adderall. I bummed a couple off of him and i dont think i have ever read so fast and concentrated so hard in my life, i couldnt stop talking either. Then i went to the gym after class, i was f*ckin wiggin' out. My endurance felt so high, i could pump out so many sets. Think im gonna go try to get a script....
    be wary, the addictive potential of adderall (a mix of amphetamine salts) is close to meth. Take it from someone who always ran out of their prescription of adderall or dexedrine 15 days early. The high wears off, the addiction rises. Dont fool yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information