Thread: Dnp

jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Dnp

Has anybody heard of this new fat burner DNP . Has anyone taken it, if so, what was your doseage and what were your results. Did you stack it with anything? I just head about this today just wondering if anybody else has any experience with it. Please let me know any feedback you got. If anybody wants to know more about it let me know and I'll send you a link with some info on it. Don't wanna post it on here, i'll probably violate a rule or something. Thanks guys

Justin

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    dude, search dnp

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Holy fvck. If u dont know damn near everything there is to know about DNP , ur not ready for it. N its not a fvckn supplement, so u posted this in the wrong section. DNP is not something to fvck around with, it can easily kill u.

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hey

schmitty thats not what this board is here for to be an ass, the guy obviosly came here and is looking for valid info dont bash. he just wants knowledge

Teegunn is offline Banned
    DNP is poison. Literally. But you can lose a crap-load of weight using it. I'd never do it because of the tons of negative consequences... like DEATH. And no, definitely NOT a "supplement".

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    its explosive shit. literally. be careful and learn to love it when your white clothes turn yellow. did dnp when i was 18

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer1983 View Post
    schmitty thats not what this board is here for to be an ass, the guy obviosly came here and is looking for valid info dont bash. he just wants knowledge
    Not flamn bro, just stating the facts. I didnt call him anynames or make fun

Thread Information