bigmuscleboy is offline New Member

body fat loos/muscle mass gain

i want to lose weight fast and i want to increase muscle mass wat is the best combination of supplements to take

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    There is no good way to do it together, its physiologically impossible techically. To gain weight you need to intake more calories than burn and the reverse is true to loose wieght. Bulk up first w/ TONS of food and heavy lifting then cut fat w/ a very clean and sound diet and cardio. Thats the best way, and the only one that will work w/out more drugs than you know how to prounounce.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    its one or the other

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmuscleboy
    i want to lose weight fast and i want to increase muscle mass wat is the best combination of supplements to take
    doesnt everybody

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    do a cutting type routine.. u will shed fat and have a good starting base at the end of 4 months to bulk an build some real muscle

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmuscleboy
    Thats like the main purpose for everything we do - eventually you find the right training routines and ergogenics that get you closer to your goals... you just have to experiment a bit... I can tell you one thing for sure though - it takes a lot of dicipline and intensity to do well... you can start with your fundamentals like good, high protein whole foods and a multi vitamin/mineral... and plenty of water...

OPTIONAL STACKS --------> HMB, Vanadyl, NO2
    GOAL DEPENDENT ----------> Creatine, ECA's, Prohormones
    ADDED BUILDING BLOCKS-----> Protein, MRP, Glutamine
    ADDITIONAL SUPPPORT--------> Multi Vitamins, Minerals, Fish Oils
    NUTRITIONAL BASE -------------> Whole Foods and Water...

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    It sounds that you want to cut first. It's not about loosing wieght it is about reducing body fat. You'll want to review the cutting stickie from the diet forum. Also, you will want to implement an agressive cardio routine. That's how you drop body fat and retain the lean mass you have - clean diet and cardio.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    im kinda in the same boat as you are... i am at about a 14 or 15% body fat and i want abs.. im afraid that doing a cutting cycle will make me lose alot of muscle..what im trying to do now is im taking an ECY stack for 4 weeks.. during the 4 weeks i am doing cardio for 1 hour, 4 days a week, still doing muscle training while doing abs every day.. after the 4 weeks of that i am hoping to have lost a good amount in that ab area.. i will then start my m1t and 4ad cycle for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of Nitrix, Creatine and My pct. i am hoping that this gives me good results.. put alot of thinking on how to do it all with best results and i think that may be it... I have one question tho.. how do you guys think i would do with results if i took a cell volumizer along with the ECY stack..???

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Regardless of what you take, ain't happenin' my man. There's quite a few threads which explain why. Sure, while on gear you can gain a FEW lbs of LBM, but not enough to blow up.

Choose.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=142914

Click on the thread for your answer.

Thread Information