tundraotto is offline New Member

1-ad and 'boldione'

Received my order of 4-ad and discovered it was changed to "boldione: 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione" without me ever being notified-grrr. That kind of ruins my stacking plans of 1-ad and 4-ad. Is this stuff any good or should I just bluntly chargeback the credit card charges?

I guess I would like to know whether this prohormone acts as 4-ad?

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    No it doesnt act as 4AD bro, 4ad converts to test and Boldione actually converts to boldenone . 2 very different compounds. they convert at about the same rate, but It would be alot better for you to run 1-ad with 4AD IMO.

i would rather stack the 1ad/4ad but 4ad is no longer available. should I just take the 1-ad by itself- or would it be better to stack the 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione with it?

IMO since you have both, I would run both. Is it molecular Nutrition Boldione and how many bottles did you get?

Thumbs down

yeah its the molecular nutrition boldione and I have 3 bottles of 60caps@100mg ea. I was just really hoping to curb the 1-ad sides with the 4-ad.

I hear ya on that unfortunatly with out a test base (4AD) , your gonna see some sides to the 1ad. Probably like lethargy and loss of sex drive. The boldione isn't really gonna help with that but it isn't really to heavy with sides so it shouldn't really add to it much either. So its really up to you, You could run em together or run em seperatly.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    you need at least 600mgs a day of boldione to see much of anything. It does have a better oral bioavailabilty than 4-ad. 600mg 1-ad and 600mgs of 1,4 is really not a bad stack at all. 4-ad never did much for me, even at 1 gram a day orally.

Thread Information