HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

MS Multiple Sclerosis Question

Whats good boys...

A friend of mine was diagnosed with MS a few yrs ago. He is always tired and finding it hard to find energy to move, let alone, the strength to do much either.

Has anyone ever heard of any steroids , supplements, etc that might help with his problems. My first idea were B12 shots (and maybe anavar ). If anyone has any experience or ideas for this, let a brutha know!! Thanks

(anything mentioned will be asked by his doctor afterwards, so dont worry about that)

HH

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    B-12 is a safe idea to try. Protein, BCAA's, making sure he eats enough lean high protein meals. Anavar may not be a terrible idea for preserving muscle mass. I personally think if there was a steroid that would slow his disease, or something along those lines, his doctor would prescribe it. I know someone with MS, and they dont really have much to cope with it. It's horrible, I feel terrible for people with MS. He should really ask his doctor about steroids /supplements though since most of us aren't as familiar as we should be to give advice with regard to supplementation and MS.

Thread Information