sensaispike is offline Member

something for appetite

hay is there any thing that will increase appetite ? because i am haveing a hard time eating the amount of food i need to grow..... i was doing good for a fue weeks and was gaining like 2 lbs a week, but i cant seem to do it anymore.... because when i do i feal like a am gonna be sick.... so i dont know what to do... and juce will not help if i cant eat....... so if there is anything please let me know...

L8ter.....

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    30mg of dbol ed....JK You just gotta get past that sick feeling, force yourself to eat. Make sure your eating breakfast. Might have better luck looking for help in the diet forum. Maybe take a look at the How to Bulk Threat. I think its stickied

cool ill check it out

L8ter

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Injectable b-12 works wonders for me. Some say it does little for them but it works great for me. Do a search on b-12 and you will find all kinds of stuff

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    on off days, cardio in the am on an empty stomache and wait 1 hour later to eat. this will get you eating like a horse for the rest of your day. i feel ya too bro. at least eating junk betweeen meals doesnt even cross my mind. i get to that point too where i dont experience any hunger at all unless i worked out.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Injectable b-12 should do the job.

cool ill check out the b-12..... and as far as the cardio i try to stay away from it cus i have a hard time makeing gains.... but i will try anything....

L8ter

ok i did some searches and it looks like some people are are saying that is does not work, and some are saying that its great..... so does anyone have any exp with it? also some are saying it should be injected everyday and some are saying 3 times a week> i guess it is just like everything else, if you ask 10 different people you will get 10 different answers...

L8ter

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    ok i did some searches and it looks like some people are are saying that is does not work, and some are saying that its great..... so does anyone have any exp with it? also some are saying it should be injected everyday and some are saying 3 times a week> i guess it is just like everything else, if you ask 10 different people you will get 10 different answers...

L8ter
    As I said in my earlier post to your question it works wonders for me personally. Stomach always growlling and felling empty no mattere how much I eat.

nsa
    IMO it should be injected ED. And it definately works, the people who say it doesn't work might be referring to oral b-12.

ok well i will try getting some.... also you can just use slin pins right? and i will try out 500mcg's ed in the glut or quads...

thanks again and L8ter

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    insulin pins will work.

nsa
    Slin pins would be ideal. The smallest gauge pin you can get away with whatever your shooting is generally my thinking when it comes to pinning myself.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ fifth week and on

i still have not gotten any b12 yet but i am going to.... would it be better to get it from the doc or just get it off line? cus i dont want to get crap, you know....

L8ter

Thread Information