Thread: clen and sides

stillpoking is offline New Member

clen and sides

Hey bros, I did a lot of research and still cannot seem to find out if when taking clen a person has to experience all or any of the sides. If u take clen at around 150mcg a day, shouldn's u feel more than just a couple of shakes in your hands every now and then? That is all I get, so should I keep upping the dosage until I start to sweat or something? I have pretty much ruled out that I have some bunk stuff, cause I ordered 3 bottles and have tried all of them and would figure that at least one of them has to work. Anyway, I am shaking a little typing this message, but nothing very noticeable. Has anyone else had these same reactions to clen? Could it be possible that my body is able to tolerate a hihger dosage with few sides? Aprreciate any help

GQSuperman is offline Banned

sides

i feel nothign when i take ECA. this is my first run with clen . at first...the first 4-5 days, i felt nothing but hand jitters. then, when i got my dose around 140 or so, i started gettting a aching feeling in my bach and shoulders when i'd carry stuff....almost cramp like.......muscle fatigue i guess. i started taking my taurine at this point. today, i actually got a cramp in my jaw if you can believe it....scared the **** out of me. anyway, no headaches here. i notice a bit of lower back sweat when i exert myself, but i'm not drenched or anything. so, i think its just how you react. most recommend not going about 200mcg, so if you want, you could try going up to that dose i guess. also, just b/c you don't feel the sides, doesn't mean it's not working.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    You dont have to look like you have alzheimers for it to be effective. Cramps can be remedied with a few grams of taurine. I can tolerate 240mcg, but Im not going to do that anymore for health reasons. IMO, dont go above 160-180mcg.

stillpoking is offline New Member
    Thanks GQ and Pro, most of the things I have read say that u should up the dosage until u can no longer tolerate the sides. So u woould agree that i should stay at or below 180mcg a day and should see good results. Well i took 200 today and we will see what happens, but not anticipating much. I have noticed my strenght to go up at the gym, I did about 20 lbs more than usual on the decline bench yesterday, may have been just a good day, bu tI think it was the clen . Anyway, has anyone ever gone above 200 mcg and if so what results and sides or long term health risks are there?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    At a certain level it will become catabolic, so id be careful when running it at high doses. I can tollerate 200mcg in a single dose, but it isnt safe for your heart and your muscles.

Thread Information