AnavarX is offline Associate Member

My gf and Hdrol/ T3? / Cellulean

My gf wants to lose some fat and I am getting her to eat more meals like about 4 a day and girls usually refuse to eat more meals as they think it means more fat and calories...
    She agreed to eat about 4 meals a day with 50grams of a portein shake for a meal with plenty of protein if I let her take T3 with Hdrol

I was going give her a cycle like....
    25mg-25mg-50-50-50 of Hdrol
    T3 would be ramped to 50mcg maybe 75mcg then tapered

Also would she need PCT lol? I wouldnt think so right?
    Since Tbol is kinda like anavar and Hdrol is the prohormone i would think it is non-androgenic right?

She also bought some stuff called cellulean... It looks to be legit as one of its ingredients is a prescription bronchilator like clen . It looked pretty interesting and i was wondering if anyone had looked at this?
    https://www.cellulean.com/ - look at the video. I mean it has a real athsma drug into it...

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why the hell are you giving your gf a steroid ? This will have zero impact on her fat loss. If anything, she might gain weight.

Im not giving it to her- she said she wanted to take the T3 and I dont want her to wither away.
    I recommended clen but she said T3 because i told her i was taking it
    And soo if shes going online to order the T3 cuz she finds it, why not just tell her how to take T3 with little Hdrol- maybe 25mg for 6 weeks?

Dont get me wrong I think she looks great but to be honest i tell her what im taking...so she wants to take it too- what do i tell my gf when shes insisting on taking it even when i tell her no- shes going to buy it either way. Im just getting her to at least take protein with it too.

Im not a bad boy friend trust me
    Last edited by AnavarX; 03-31-2009 at 08:55 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand that but are you aware that theres a good chance that she might end up gaining weight by taking the H-Drol?

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I understand that but are you aware that theres a good chance that she might end up gaining weight by taking the H-Drol?
    What would she need to take with the T3 then?
    Clen ?

I know how to dose these but i didnt know if Hdrol was androgenic , i heard
    19-NorDiol isnt very androgenic and best for women

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i would use var ... 5-10mg ed keep the t3 mcg low ... clen 2 weeks on and on the off weeks have her run the t3

Has anyone heard of Furazadrol?
    Some guy said many female athletes take this instead of nor prohormones and get great results

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Bro no ph is female safe. H-drol is the pro-hormone to t-bol and an active metabolite on its own which is MORE androgenic than t-bol. T-bol is advised not to be used with women but when it is their usually on like 5 - 10mgs ed. If you give your girlfriend 25-50mgs of h-drol ed she is likely to sound like a tranny by the end of the cycle. And furazadrol is prohormone to winny right? Not female safe IMO.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    go w anavar man its a lot safer then any PH

How much anavar would she need over a period of six weeks and would she need PCT?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnavarX View Post
    How much anavar would she need over a period of six weeks and would she need PCT?
    Start LOW. 5mgs first week as var can vary in potency. Would prob not exceed 15mgs, 10 seems best for most. She would really prob be better off just dealing with the (mostly) temporary sides of clen than the possible permanent sides of a female using male hormones IMO tho...

Thread Information