Thread: CEE Question

Dditty708 is offline Junior Member

CEE Question

I have a few questions about CEE and a few other supplements. I have done a lot of reading on this product and have educated myself fairly well. I am just curious about a few things. First off Ill tell you that I am looking to get bigger and stroger I have used creitine mono, M1t and other supliments but I now want to try CEE. I have been lifting for like 6 years and I currently taking 30 grams or protein with 5 mg of creatine mono 3 times a day(one in the morning, one at lunch time, and once after my workout). I bought some Cr2 CEE (500mg capsules) I am wondering what I should be taking with this other then protein and when and how much of this I should take?? I also have L-Glutamine (500mg capsules), L-Carnosine (500mg capsules), and L-Argunine (500mg capsules) should I take these too?? If so how much and when I haven't used these yet, because I haven't been sure how much and when. Your help and advice would be great thanks...

Anyone????

bigordie is offline Member
    there is no mandatory counterparts to CEE(its not like with m1t you need to take 4ad)-take whatever you would usualy take when consuming creatine. The amino acids you have listed are a good start. you should try adding some dex to your pwo shake and once you start taking the CEE you can drop the mono. you may find that after taking the CEE you will not need the arginine to enhance your pumps-but since you have it already give it a shot.

How much of each amino acid should I take and should it be taken once a day? When should the CEE be taken should it be a sacific time or just when i wake up and after my workout?

bigordie is offline Member
    you can play with the amounts of aminos you take, with arginine take between 6 and 9g ED and i think glutamine is around 10g. The basic rule of thumb with aminos is to take them 30 minutes before a meal on an empty stomach. on the other hand aminos like arginine should also be consumed pre workout, and glutamine can taken all at once in the AM. as far as the CEE goes people have been splitting their daily dose into two servings some people (including myself) are taking it am/pwo while others are taking it preworkout/pwo.

Thanks for the help.

Thread Information