Sheridan is offline Junior Member

Good supplements for some1 like me?

well as of right now i have lifted 4/5 days a week for the last 8 months...and track season is here...for the last month i ran a cycle of promagnon-25 and novedex-xt aswell as taking the usual protein...i run around 40 miles a week and i only have 2 days left in the cycle...what would be recommended to take after my cycle? I cannot take creatine due to the water comming right off with all of the cardio i do a week.

i was thinking of n.o. explode but if i take it before i lift and i run right after i lift will that mean i will have no energy for my runs? because i will hit the peak of the caffeine during the workout then it will decline during my run...?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should ahve planned this out before your cycle, you should probably be running somehting else instead of novadex for pct, are you taking any support supps?

promagnon does not recquire a pct, it is non-hormonal, legal supp....i'm just looking for advice on what to get now that i will not be taking it anymore...i did not use novedex as a pct i just used it as a little extra boost to go with the promagnon as a lil more test and an estrogen blocker

some facts about promagnon-
    "What is ProMagnon-25?
    ProMagnon-25™ is a new Anabolic Signaling Agent designed to promote rapid, steady gains in strength, size and power. Because the main active ingredient in ProMagnon-25™ (4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol) cannot aromatize to estrogen, users can expect a dry, ripped look to compliment their gains in muscle mass and strength. Many users also notice marked improvements in energy levels, libido, and sexual endurance from the unique combination of Promagnon’s primary compound and its other active ingredients (l-tyrosine, tonkat ali, ATP disodium, and alpha lipoic acid)."

"Are there any known side effects?
    There are no known side effects from ProMagnon-25™. That said, remember that just as everyone responds differently to certain diets and training programs, it is important to thoroughly read the label warnings. Also, it is a good idea to check with a knowledgeable physician before using this product."
    Last edited by Sheridan; 04-17-2007 at 10:17 PM.

are you serious pct isnt required for promagnon? its the same compound as gaspari nutritions halorol-50, you probably should have read up more on the product before you started taking it

were you taking any support supps at all?

i've been takin whey protein, magnon, novedex xt, and creatine for the first 2 weeks but the creatine was just burning a whole in my pocket because i would burn the water right off when i ran (i run about 40 miles a week)

obviously you didnt plan this out very well, do you know what support supps are?

well i thought i did....supplements that support the main supplement that you are taking correct? in my case promagnon...which it is novedex

no support supps things like milk thistle, hawthorn berry, red yeast rice.....things that keep your body healthy while on cycle, this product is methylated so its toxic to your liver you want to take milk thistle for liver support

even though they say you dont need any pct you should take it anyway.....its the same compound as halodrol and they tell you to take an estrogen blocker after you finish the cycle, they tell you to take novadex-xt as the estrogen blocker for it but if you ask anyone on here thats not a good pct and isnt strong enough

oooo that's what you meant, ya i have been taking milk thistle + liv52 since i've started the cycle....

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan
    promagnon does not recquire a pct, it is non-hormonal, legal supp....i'm just looking for advice on what to get now that i will not be taking it anymore...i did not use novedex as a pct i just used it as a little extra boost to go with the promagnon as a lil more test and an estrogen blocker

some facts about promagnon-
    "What is ProMagnon-25?
    ProMagnon-25™ is a new Anabolic Signaling Agent designed to promote rapid, steady gains in strength, size and power. Because the main active ingredient in ProMagnon-25™ (4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol) cannot aromatize to estrogen, users can expect a dry, ripped look to compliment their gains in muscle mass and strength. Many users also notice marked improvements in energy levels, libido, and sexual endurance from the unique combination of Promagnon’s primary compound and its other active ingredients (l-tyrosine, tonkat ali, ATP disodium, and alpha lipoic acid)."

"Are there any known side effects?
    There are no known side effects from ProMagnon-25™. That said, remember that just as everyone responds differently to certain diets and training programs, it is important to thoroughly read the label warnings. Also, it is a good idea to check with a knowledgeable physician before using this product."
    where in gods name did you read taht????

promagon AKA haladrol IS a 'hormonal supp'...more along the lines of steroid if ya wanna get technical!

derived from Tbol (think dbol lite ) if i remember correctly

judging by yer posts (read--'promagnon does not require a pct, it is non-hormonal', 'i did not use novedex as a pct i just used it as a little extra boost to go with the promagnon as a lil more test and an estrogen blocker') you havent a damn clue what you're doing

im glad to see you're not going to be fiddling around w/ otc roids ne more cause w/ ignorance like that itd only b a matter of time b4 you seriously could harm yourself

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan
    oooo that's what you meant, ya i have been taking milk thistle + liv52 since i've started the cycle....
    methylated oral steroids do more than juss mess w/ your liver enzymes

i.e. cholesterol, bloodpressure, prostate the list goes on

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    methylated oral steroids do more than juss mess w/ your liver enzymes

i.e. cholesterol, bloodpressure, prostate the list goes on
    WHo knew?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    WHo knew?
    Not me

well at least some other people are telling him the same thing as me cause i couldnt seem to get that through to him last night

madds87 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Not me
    wow.........

Thread Information