Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d

PS- IMO, i think what Macro said about the warehhouse thing, about it sitting for a while in bulk seems to make scence, and Im wondering if it may have the same effect on bulk trib, and to a matter of fact, all bulk products....Now I got a question, would there be a difference of something that has decreased in potencey by a good % if you took a larger dose?? Wouldnt that work to get the full effect of the supplement?? Thanks..

storage, heat and humidity are big issues. A good company(meaning retailers, distributors, etc) will use an air conditioned warehouse. Its kind of telling that all manufacturing is air conditioned, and many manufacturer specs(for materials) reccomend storage at below 80 degrees. Keep in mind that distrubutors and retailers may have product sitting for many months before its shipped.

though whats screwed up is that some manufacturers (who often supply as well) and raw material suppliers will store their raw materails in unairconditioned warehouses in places where its very hot and humid.

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    i got a pretty intense pump from my bulk cee from bn today.

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member

Cee

No I dont work for Higher Power but love their products because the results speak for themselves, I dont think you have to spend more money to get better results. I just like to save money and who doesnt. I dare anyone to try their CEE and see for yourself, no bullshi*.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I tried it and i can honestly say that i felt the same effects as i did on bulk nut's CEE and bulk's powder is cheaper...

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member

Cee

I looked at BN CEE and its cheaper, have never been to BNs website and was very impressed with all the information they have to offer. Thank you, NSA. Ill also be trying vasopro with some caffine instead of Lipo-6 with caffeine, hoping to get better results. Im going to get the goods at allsportsnutrition.com better prices and the fastest shipping since I live Texas.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yeah, Allsportsnutrition is the way to go, i only use other places when ASN doesn't carry something or is out of stock, which isn't very often.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Scotts Finest PureCEE works for me . I only use powders if they dont taste awful and are not hygroscopic (I live a block from the water ).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information