Thread: nsa

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

nsa

good to see you back on the board havent seen you here in a while...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yeah, i had to really study this last semester. But its summertime now, so i can post on here all day, except when im working. Seems like some of the intelligent posters have taken a break like i did.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    yeah i was gonna say welcome back in one of my posts but i couldnt find a thread that you had posted in that I could comment on.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Yeah, i had to really study this last semester. But its summertime now, so i can post on here all day, except when im working. Seems like some of the intelligent posters have taken a break like i did.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    hey man , i know u have your PM turned off , but i would to if i were in your shoes , but glad to see u back u need to update your avatar with your more progressed outlook ............. anyways i had posted regarding the % amount of protien when cutomizing the protien at TRUEPROTIEN COM ......... i know u mentioned some recipe for the essentails if u could post that again that would be nice ............... thx man

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Not sure what percentages i posted previously but im looking at the last custom protein i ordered and it has:

50% WPI
    20% Micellar casein
    15% MPI
    15% Egg white protein

Good to see that most of the knowledgable guys from the supplement forum are still around.

Thread Information