Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    alevok Guest

    Water Pill question

    During my vacation in France I got that water pill from a pharmacy, at the front it says it helps you get rid of excess water. But later I figured out that it was for women.(at the back it says) Now my question, since it is not like birth contol pill I can use it right? Maybe I should double the dose to see the affect. What do you guys think. Should I use or give it to my gf?

  2. #2
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    u can use it, what is it called?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    probably lasix (fursemide)its the most commonly prescribed diuretic.

  4. #4
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    east coast
    Gotta be careful with lasix. It can in some cases cause cardiac muscle to contract uncontrollably, i.e. heart attack.

  5. #5
    alevok Guest
    it is called "water Pill pour ils" the ingredients are mostly herbal stuff

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts