GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member

-Making my own Supp.-

alright guys id really like some veteran and mod oppinions, im gonna be capping ym own supplement mix that ive been loking into, im buying all bulk powders and the scale and capping kit and all i was wondering if you gys would have a suggestion on dosage ratios for what m doing...im going to be using the following:

-Creatine Ethyl Ester
    -Di Arginine Malate
    -Citrulline Malate

i was considering Adding AAKG into this or would the Di Arginine suffice? anyway what in your guy's opinions woul;d be a good dose ration for the three ABove supps? Thanx All much appriciated!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Don't mix each in the same capsule, you won't be able to control or tell how much of each compound is in each cap. Just make full capsules of each and take them in the ratios you want.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    ok sounds good, i was thinking of adding some R-ALA in there as well ive read it can help with CEE transport to make t even more efficient, do you know where i can buy bulk ALA powders from? thanx

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You don't want bulk ala powder, they are not very good. IMO the best r-ala product out there is glucorell...

Thread Information