icedudez is offline Member

i love superdrol

today is my last day of my cycle and its been great, gained about 10-11lbs in total, got clomid n nolva for pct... should i be keeping my cals the same on pct or maybe slightly lower...maybe drop out my weight gainer...? 1 of my training buds said i looked like i was gonna explode when i was doing my dumbells curls and i did!, then another friend from nowhere accused me of AAS usage he said wat the hell happened 2 u, i was like nothin bro...this stuff is amazin...i couldnt c much of a change but others must do!

testen250-330 is offline New Member
    Good to hear bro, I'm startin my SD cycle on monday. Did u run it 20 mg for week 1-2 and 30 for 3-4?

yea thats how i ran it, if i were to do it again id prob up it though, the last week just didnt seem to great, gains really level off after week 2...what r u running with it, nolva?

testen250-330 is offline New Member
    Yeah ive got my nolva and clomid ready as well as milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and omega 3s for lipids. So would u up it to 40mg week 3-4 or do u think thats too much?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testen250-330
    Yeah ive got my nolva and clomid ready as well as milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and omega 3s for lipids. So would u up it to 40mg week 3-4 or do u think thats too much?
    how much you weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by testen250-330

for me i would prob next time up it to 40mg but maybe u shud try 30mg before deciding to use such a high dosage as 40mg!!

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    my 1st cycle i ran week 1 10mg, week 2 @ 20mg week 3 @ 30mg week 4 @40mg
    and the pumps were too much for me @ 40mg. like i would be walking and my back would just tighten up. my 2 cycle i did 30mg from start to finish and my 3rd i ran 30 mg and 500mg 4-ad
    that was at a weight of 220+lbs.

Thread Information