NU-ROYDER is offline Junior Member

Yohimbine Hcl Question

how's it going?

I have been doing a lot of reading on the various stacks ppl in this forum are
    doing as fat burners.

I am planning on buying the ingredients in bulk powder form and have a question to ask. Don't laugh if this is a stupid question.

The website I am ordering from sells Yohimbine HCL by the gram and it says that 1/4 tsp. contains 410 mg. Now the problem I have is that I will be taking about 20 mg per day and have no way of measuring this because I do not have a scale. I was thinking of diluting the Yohimbine in water or a fruit juice....so it would be like 1/4 tsp of powder added to 410 ml of liquid to give a concentration of 1 mg per ml.

This is where the dumb question comes in. Is it ok to do this or does the Yohimbine deteriorate for some reason if I were to add it to a fruit juice?

NU-ROYDER is offline Junior Member
    I am also thinking of mixing in the ALCAR powder to this. Does anyone know of a reason why I shouldn't do this aside from the fact the juice will end up tasting like dried monkey balls?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    dilute it out in saline to 10mg/ml. you can take it with fruit juice, but don't store it with fruit juice, use saline. Although, you msy not want use fruit juice with yohimbine, insulin blocks y's affects. fruit juice=carbs=insulin.

Thread Information