superdrol and finigenx!!!!!!!!!

can I stack finigenx or however you spell it with superdrol?I heaRD Finigenx IS 2 molocules away from trenbolene.My friend took it and gained like 15 pounds taking it alone.Would this stack be as bad as taking anabolic steroids ,will it shut me down hard after?
    Last edited by LegendKiller85; 08-10-2005 at 02:40 PM. Reason: spelling

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    never heard of FENAGENIX , but as far as the superdrol goes
    its very effective by itself.

nobody

off-duty-ninja is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    can I stack finigenx or however you spell it with superdrol?I heaRD Finigenx IS 2 molocules away from trenbolene.My friend took it and gained like 15 pounds taking it alone.Would this stack be as bad as taking anabolic steroids,will it shut me down hard after?
    i've been taking FINIGEN X for a month now at a high dose of 12cc-27cc. im on my second week of SUPERDROL 20mg and will stop at the end of the 3rd week. stacking FINI and SD is an awesome stack IMO. i can see a significant increase in size and strength. the only downfall is that FINI is way too pricey especially taking it w/ high doses (which you have to take in order to see good results).

for PCT:
    RETAIN
    ULTRA HOTTER
    CAMPHIBOLIC
    MILK THISTLE
    SAW PALMETTO
    FISH OIL
    LIPO 6

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    where can i get FINIGEN X. i did a search and found nothing

off-duty-ninja is offline New Member
    try doing a search on google, yahoo, etc. for "FINIGENX"...im sure you'll find something with that spelling

odp keeper is offline New Member
    Alot of sites still have it online. its made by pharmagenx and is supposed to be going to route of intervention like 1-test and 1ad did. If you go to pharmagenx's website they even state production has been ceased. Friend of mine owns a nutrition store here and verified they have removed the product from the order list. I'd get it while you can. Supposed to be taken at a higher dose than recommended for a tren like result. The pharmagenx rep gave my buddy a sheet listing much much higher dosaeg than the bottle recommendations for max gain. Expenssive though.
    Last edited by odp keeper; 01-07-2006 at 11:46 PM.

Milky87 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=LegendKiller85]I heaRD Finigenx IS 2 molocules away from trenbolene.QUOTE]

Not at all. How could a molecule be two molecules away from matchign another molecule? The structure is similar to trenbolone

Flack is offline New Member
    Ninja You said you were taking 12-27cc. Do you take that dose 3 times a day or is that in total? Because on the bottle it says 6ml 3 times a day about 6-8 hours apart. Just looking for a dose to get good mass gains and wondering what you were using. Iam going to be doing SD and Finigenx like you.

Thread Information