Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Max Lmg log

chino777 is offline Junior Member

Smile

You have to differentiate between Max LMG and E Max LMG/Ergo Max LMG.

(Alri) Max LMG:
    1 Capsule : 25mg (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
    Source: http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/in...cturers_id=653

(Alri)E Max LMG:
    1 Capsule :10mg (17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane)

(Alri)E Max LMG is the same as (Anabolic Xtreme)Ergo Max LMG.
    Last edited by chino777; 09-29-2005 at 03:07 AM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chino777
    hey chest, do you have news?
    sorry guys..thread kinna moved down the list i figured everyone was done with it. News..hmm.

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    whats your dose on the hotter and eurycoma longforia.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ultra hotter 135mg 3 pills a day= 405mg a day
    eurycoma longforia 1 pill=750mg usually take 2 mon-fri some days 3

ThePump is offline Member
    how would 6-oxo and trib be together for pct? or would that not be enough?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    That's not going to be enough, if you are going with the Supp. route you need an ATD based compund such as Ulta Hotter, Rebound XT etc...

ok well i ordered my Max LMG... i hope it gives me the same results as it did you chest... shewww... how long do the orders normally take from allsportsnutrition?

yeah i'll go with rebound xt since it's cheaper... lol

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah that's your best bet.

how long do you think it'll take to get it in the mail if i just ordered about 5 min ago?

Bump...

Hey chest wensday was my first full week on max lmg. All of my lifts were up by a couple of reps on every set for chest tri's and shoulders. Yesterday was back and bi day. My lifts on bicep bb preacher curl were up unbelieveabley added 5 more reps with the same weight on the second set. Thanks for your log this stuff realy does work.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Glad you like it....im cutting up right now Ill probably get some more of it when Im puny and weak at 235.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Glad you like it....im cutting up right now Ill probably get some more of it when Im puny and weak at 235.

Been a long time i have not read from that great log!
    So, for PCT, what would be best, tribulus or Tongkat ali (longifolia)?
    Ooor, some Nolva and/or Proviron ?
    Anyway, do you think that'd help to stack it w/ Labrada's Supercharge, which i've been told, is awesome for strenght/mass (regardless of AAS)

oh and i forgot, is that true that the real stuff to look at in tribulus is protodioscin and NOT saponins, which could explain that even the 80-90% saponins was a bit disappointing.........

hey chest... did you do the Westside workout along with your Max LMG? just wondering kuz i was thinking about starting that workout to see how it works for me.

bump...

chest... u out there?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    hey chest... did you do the Westside workout along with your Max LMG? just wondering kuz i was thinking about starting that workout to see how it works for me.
    sorry took awhile man I was studying my ass off all weekend pretty much. Ya man I did westside along w the lmg and it gave me crazy ass strength gains for a relatively weak compound. I say weak in comparison to an oral steroid .

sorry took awhile man I was studying my ass off all weekend pretty much. Ya man I did westside along w the lmg and it gave me crazy ass strength gains for a relatively weak compound. I say weak in comparison to an oral steroid.
    great man... how were ur gains in size?? strength was good but did you notice any big difference in size?

and do you have any before and afters? i remember you saying u were gonna get some at some point and you never got them that i'm aware of.
    Last edited by ThePump; 10-17-2005 at 10:10 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    great man... how were ur gains in size?? strength was good but did you notice any big difference in size?

and do you have any before and afters? i remember you saying u were gonna get some at some point and you never got them that i'm aware of.
    Strength gains were great, size gains were alright IMO. Mainly I'm working for my "after" pics after I cut up..Im tryin to get down to 240 right now, my short term goal, without losing too much strength.

that's great man... good luck with that... what are u at at the moment?
    as far as myself... i plan on bulking all winter and come the end of winter i'm going to try and cut up for summer... hoping to get up to somewhere around 215 - 220 or so with about 10% bf come summer time. i don't know if that's possible being natty though. we'll see

chest6 is offline Banned
    sure its possible..make sure ur diet is good to go

Im at 262 right now down from 273. I lost 5 lbs water from the max afterwards and i didnt lose any muscle..my lifts have actually got up considerably since the max ran out

damn man.... i'm gettin so anxious to get started on this stuff... i just wish that it would just get here so i could actually start. =\

i will never order from asn.com again

well i actually just called and canceled my order of the LMG with allsportsnutrition.com kuz they told me that they don't have any... so they take the damn money out of my acct and everything... and then i e-mail them and they don't reply and then after a week i call and they apoligize and say there goin to refund my money. wtf... now i have to order from someplace else which is ok but it's like i wish i would have known that before hand so that i could have gotten it by now... i've been pumped up to start. grrrr

well i ordered it again from discountanabolics.com... let hope there a bit more reliable. =\... hopefully i have it by the end of the week. grrr

chest6 is offline Banned
    hopefully..is it still available at stores? Thats where I got mine

hopefully..is it still available at stores? Thats where I got mine
    i'm not sure... i've never seen it anywhere before but online. the gnc doesn't have it and i'm not sure where a vitamin shoppe or a vitamin world is anywhere around here. new to the area. =\

Special Sauce is offline New Member
    I just got done taking Max LMG at 100mg a day for 6 weeks along with Prostanzanol at 100mg a day for 6 weeks as well. First I need to say that I started taking it about a month after I started to work out hard and eat right. The gains I made were to say the least... Unreal... I have gained incredible size and increase strength a good man. I was trying to cut and pack on muscle at the same time which sounds dumb as hell but it worked amazing. I gained a very solid 15 POUNDS of muscle and all the while loosing 30 POUNDS of fat... The changes were so drastic that I had friends asking me if I was juicing... I started at a very flaby 6' 225 and now am at 204 with amazing muscle size. I am getting my BF checked once I get under 200 which will be by this weekend. I started at 30% BF so if I would have a guess I would be at 22% now... REMEMBER only 6 WEEKS! For pct I am taking nolva for 2 weeks. I would recomend these two stacked together for sure... But my results might be due to my perfect deal or mabye I am one of the lucky few that has amazing genetics... My mom is actually a world champion aerobics competor... It was my first time really working out as well so that might be another reason... No matter what I loved these supplements.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    bump the nolva to at least 4 weeks bro!!!

Special Sauce is offline New Member
    I have really good rebound... Have been told that 2 weeks with a higher does with be plenty...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Special Sauce
    I have really good rebound... Have been told that 2 weeks with a higher does with be plenty...
    well..maybe so but I would still go with 4 weeks

Man..this is a popular thread

yeah it keeps on building... lol... keep it at the top and more ppl will talk it up.

good work on ur results SS... hopefully when i get it in the mail in a few days i'll get 15lbs of muscle gained and be at 215... i would so love that. we'll see... i'll keep my fingers crossed.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Special Sauce
    I gained a very solid 15 POUNDS of muscle and all the while loosing 30 POUNDS of fat... . I am getting my BF checked once I get under 200 which will be by this weekend. .
    If you havent had been measured yet, how can you be sure you lost 30lbs of fat and gained 15lbs of muscle? Unless youve been at this a long time and know your body very well, I suspect its pretty hard to guess your own LBM.

Sounds like you are impressed with the results tho. WTG!

Hey, sup, Chest? I just wanted to know what the Pct was for as there's no methyl not badass things in this compound?? And what would be the best/safest one, cuz i read that Ultra HOTTER was really bad, since it is methyl....right?

Oh and sorry i forgot, once again two thumbs up for your log dude, you're the one!!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    ultra hotter has next to NO toxicity

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    ultra hotter has next to NO toxicity
    Thanks for the info Bryan. I just finished up week 2 on max lmg. Strenght gains are awesome. I'm running 75 mg each day. How long should i run it? Should i do full 8 week cycle at 75 mg each day which i have enough for or should i do 6 weeks and just bump up the dose at some point? How long should my PCT be with ultra hotter when i am finishing up my cycle. Thanks for all the help.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Testostack]Hey, sup, Chest? I just wanted to know what the Pct was for as there's no methyl not badass things in this compound?? QUOTE]

The "methyl' really means it hard on the liver( probably not great for a lot of your innards..lol) but just because its not a methyl doesnt mean you wouldnt want pct. If its converting, you still could shut down or atleast drasticly lower your natural hormones. You want to get them back to normal as soon as possible after your cycle(even with a 'supplement') so you dont lose all your gains.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Bryan said it is methylized but it is SLIGHTLY liver toxic I believe..Bryan..correct me if Im wrong and you didnt say this.

My PCT was..ultra hotter 3 capsules (375mg) daily for a lil over 4 weeks I think it was
    Eurycoma Longifolia-2 capsules (1500mg)mon-fri (sat, sun off) close to 5

I bounced back very quickly..I have gained strength and size right after the discontinuation of the LMG up until now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information