testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

tribulus by optimum nutrition?

sup guys, just wonderin if this product was any good. It's cheap as hell compared to the vitrix i used along my pct before. any opinions/ experiences would be helpful.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    15-20% protodioscin content is what you want in your tribulus product. It is the main ingredient responsible for increasing your test levels. Other members have said that Optimum is not up to par in this area. Check out posts by Bryan2; he's very knowledgable in this area.

bumb for more info

copenhagen is offline Member
    i use optimum and it works for me.......just got off a sd cycle two weeks ago and i included this in my pct......strength is still up. i dose the trib at around 4g a day.

Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    i use optimum and it works for me.......just got off a sd cycle two weeks ago and i included this in my pct......strength is still up. i dose the trib at around 4g a day.
    i was thinking of putting some sd at the end of my test cycle. did it dry you up, or bloat you?? you think this would be beneficial??

copenhagen is offline Member
    no bloat what so ever bro,not sure about the cycle ?. im still researching aas. i read your post in the steroid forum.......test e for 12 weeks @ 500mg. what made you decide to go with this vs. something like tren or sust?

Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    no bloat what so ever bro,not sure about the cycle ?. im still researching aas. i read your post in the steroid forum.......test e for 12 weeks @ 500mg. what made you decide to go with this vs. something like tren or sust?
    well, sustanon needs to be shot every other day in order to keep test blood levels in line because of the propionate ester. With test e you can shoot twice a wk or even get away with once a week....alot easier than eod shots. as far as tren goes, it is a very harsh compound that brings massive strength and massive sides. you also need to run test along side it to combat limp dick and depression assaciated with the tren. It is best to run one coumpound (testosterone ) for a first cycle, that way you can see how your body will react to the "base of every cycle",
    if your searching for a first cycle, when your ready, it should look like this:
    wk 1-10or12 Test e 500mg's a wk
    wk 1-12 nolvadex 10mg's a day
    Proper PCT, two wks after last test shot:
    i use only nolvadex in PCT at 40mg's the first 2wks and 20mgs the next two wks. others will tell you to incorporate clomid, but read up and you can make the decision. good luck brotha

Thread Information