lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

ephedrine and green tea

basically can i mix these two with no harm. is says not to take the green tea with caffeine is it bad if i did.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive done this and it was fine. however, i just have been doin some research on teas and fluoride. Google "tea flouride" and you will se that unfortunnetly tea absorbs much of the flouride in soil. Flouride KILLS thyroid production. And since thyroid is basically your whole metabolism, this is very bad.
    Tea has other stuff in it that is supposed to stimu;ate metabolism called catechins, but the flouride easily overides that. I say ditch the tea and go get some yohimbe or somethin. Also, i switched to bottled water to avoid the flouride in my city water. I dunno if my Brita filters flouride.
    Also i use Tom's natural toothpaste. Make sure its the non flouride kind cuz they make a natural flouride one also. Dont worry your teeth wont rot. Im a dental assistant. Most of the benefit of flouride is gained when your a kid. It does really nothing for adults. Its a hotly debated point in dentistry with arguments on both sides, but i say screw flouride.if you had flouridated water, flouride treatments, or flouride vitamins as a kid, your fine.

does anyone know anything about this, im not doubting u anabolicboy but i would just like to get some other opinions. also im sure i can get these answers if i search but what dosages should i take the yohimbe and ephedrine. also i read that u can get ephedrine in pharmacy's and shit is that right, can i get the yohimbe there too.

i went to my pharmacy and they wouldnt give it to me. Assholes. I think they were inept cuz the were like "oh no, that was recently banned" and i was like, "Non i neeed it for my asthma. Besides, ephedra is illegal to sell not ephedrine HCL" And she still insisted that she had none. Stupid bitch.
    Anyway, try Vasopro. order it from Getbuff.com its cheap their, i think.
    yohimbe dosages can differ depending on the dosage of active extract. just get on and experiment. i was using 2000mg of one brand. 2times a day

cool, thanks bro. is the ephedrine a prescription.

nope

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    nothing wrong with green tea. the flouride thing is just a scare.

Thread Information