daytrader is offline Member

Got some ephedra... advise on how to take?

I was at my friends last night and saw she had a bottle of ephedra... she said she didnt use it anymroe and that i could have it.... Its called Xlean or xtreme or something... butit has 10mg of ephedra and 100mg of caffeine in one pill... I wanna use it mainly as a workout energy supplement.... she told me dont take one after 12 if wanna go to sleep that night.... so if i worked out at like 330pm when would be the best time to take it? and how much should i start at
    thanks bros

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    just start with 1 pill about 30 min before workout to see how you react to it. ephedra reacts diff with everyone

Savant is offline New Member
    10/100 is a fairly low dosage, keep it like that if you can. As you up your dosage(if you do) I would keep an eye on HR and BP during Extreme Aerobic activity, I have also heard a blood thinner(asp.) is a good idea with higher doses?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    most eca stacks (minus aspirin in this case) run 25 mg of ephedrine twice a day combined with 10x the amount of caffeine. in your case, i'd take two in the morning (20/200) and 2 before you workout. it should give you a nice little kick, give it a week, if you don't feel anything maybe bump it up to three.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Be careful with ephedrine as everyone reacts differently. I’d suggest doing some research on ephedrine before you put it in your body. Also, your body will build up a tolerance to it and therefore it needs to be cycled. If you decide to take the ephedrine with caffeine, I’d suggest starting out with one pill 30 minutes before your workout and also take one aspirin, which will help in the fat burning process (ECA stack). Good luck.

Thread Information