d2000honda is offline Associate Member

Superdrol!!, Rebound xt!! and Ergo Max!! What kind of cycle?

I just purchase the ultimate cycle which is combine of Rebound XT, ErgoMax LMG & Superdrol 90 caps. Could some one please explain to me a cycle. how many pills a day, etc. I know this is dumb question but I am not sure. this is my first time doing a cycle. thanks for all the information. I also puchase PROMAGNON-25 I know this is a Pro Hormones and what exactly would this do. thanks again guys. I know I sound stupid but I am only asking for knowledge

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d2000honda
    I just purchase the ultimate cycle which is combine of Rebound XT, ErgoMax LMG & Superdrol 90 caps. Could some one please explain to me a cycle. how many pills a day, etc. I know this is dumb question but I am not sure. this is my first time doing a cycle. thanks for all the information. I also puchase PROMAGNON-25 I know this is a Pro Hormones and what exactly would this do. thanks again guys. I know I sound stupid but I am only asking for knowledge
    Here's the best knowledge you'll get... Get your diet in check and stick with it for a year before you contemplate doing steroids . You aren't gunna transform your body in a month by popping an assload of pills.

Good Luck

kyjelly is offline Banned
    Plus, you gotta be careful taking lots of pills, cuz yr liver will ****ing turn retarded. If you decide to take them, make sure you have the proper supps i.e. milk thistle, hawthorne berry, FF niacin. fish oil, flaxseed oil, and of course, you gotta have some good PCT. If you aint gonna use Retain, kiss goodbye to yr gains buddy. Just read up before u start popping pills and killing yrself. Also, gotta have the diet, thats what its all about.

d2000honda is offline Associate Member
    I am sure you guys are right
    Last edited by d2000honda; 03-31-2006 at 08:24 AM.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am sure you guys are right
    So then why 40 min later do you post again about which steroid is best.

You sound stupid because you are about to tak steroids before you even know what the hell they are. You need to do alot more reseach as you are not ready for steroids yet. Try posting up your Diet in the Diet forum and I can bet you $$ that's where your problem lies.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    You should have done research before you bought anything.

pelly789 is offline Member
    he should have done research before posting another useless superdrol thread with questions that have been answered over and over and over and over agian

Quote Originally Posted by mg316

chest6 is offline Banned

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by mg316
    thank you... that's exactly what i was going to say...

Thread Information