Tuff1 is offline Junior Member

About to start superdrol in a week

ok the only stuff I have ever taken is M1t and 1tu. M1t did nothing for me but 1tu turned me into the hulk. I was just wondering I weight 200lbs with bf at like 9% I am going to take the superdrol for around 6 weeks I dont have it all planned out yet. Do you think I could get to 210lbs during this cycle and keep the bf around 9% my overall goal is 220lbs at 7-8% bf

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    gaining 10lbs doesnt seem to be a problem at all. you may increase your bf a couple percent because sd works alot better with a high calorie diet. since sd is pretty harsh on your system you may want to just run it 4 weeks.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuff1
    ok the only stuff I have ever taken is M1t and 1tu. M1t did nothing for me but 1tu turned me into the hulk. I was just wondering I weight 200lbs with bf at like 9% I am going to take the superdrol for around 6 weeks I dont have it all planned out yet. Do you think I could get to 210lbs during this cycle and keep the bf around 9% my overall goal is 220lbs at 7-8% bf
    m1t did nothing for you?? thats extremely weird. something must be up with your m1t. id look into that.

10lbs is definatly doable. i wouldnt run it for 6 weeks, 3-4 weeks would suffice. around 9% yes, but like kloter said, you'll probably go up in bf% a little. ive found and from what ive read as well, that sd starts to taper off at 3-4 weeks so not worth continueing past that. better to do your cycle, pct, get your bf% back to 9% if it goes up, and then do another cycle down the road a little.

good luck. max

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    sd is supposed to be derivitives-sp... from m1t and anadrol . but i think you must of had natty gear if you didnt notice anything on m1t, ive never heard of any1 getting anything under 5lbs from it.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    @ 200lbs id run 30mg everyday for 4 weeks

alright sweet Im excited about superdrol all I hear are good things about it

oh, you hear only the good things because either a) people dont get themselves check out during/afterword or b) they dont want to admit that its not healthy.

yea, you'll get strong, you'll get size....your bp will be very high, your cholestorol very bad. GL.

and i disagree with DD, i dont think anyone needs 30mg of sd. maybe if youve done some real juice cycles, but even then i dont know, and if that was the case, why start sd?? just stick with injects. even at 200lbs.

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    I'm 5'9" and was 215lbs pre SD cycle, I'm 235lbs post cycle.
    ran 20mg SD for 6 weeks... could not handle 30mg, the sides were too bad unless you enjoy painful shin pumps and cripling back pumps!
    It's been 3 weeks and I'm still around 233-236lbs

I would start @ 20mg and if you think your not responding then bump it to 30mg but if your responding with 20mg stay at that IMO.

was that your first cycle of anything adonis...awsome gains. notice a decrease in hardness or strength yet? only thing i experience usually is slight fluctuation in weight, hardness decreases a little and strength usually stays about the same. hardest thing right after is hard to be motivated during pct for me.

wow very nice gains adonis, but 6 weeks is a lil long to take sd for. yeah my upper back and neck is a lil tight and hurts a lil but my shins feel fine.

what else should I take besides milk thistle and hawthorne berry extract during the cycle and what is a good recommendation for post cycle

during, i would take milk thistle, hawthorne berry, red yeast rice, and FLUSH FREE niacine. make sure its flush free or you'll be turnin red and itchy.

DoubleMint is offline New Member
    I was reading on an another board that people supplement with taurine to get rid off the cramps.

max2extreme I was just wondering if you have ever taken SD before, if so what were your gains? and what are your stats?

Sepsis is offline Member
    tuff, im about your size (6'1" 207). i took superdrol also and gained 12 lbs. it has been 2 months now and i've kept 8 of it. i did alot of research and the consensus seems to be that your greates gaind are during week 3, so a 6 week cycle would be a waste in my oppinion. this is what i did. i took 30mg a day for the first two weeks and ran 40mg a day till the bottle of 90pills ran out. that works out to exactly 26 days which is a little more than three weeks(when most gains are made). then start your pct and get some cee which will help you through it. just my 2c, but it worked for me and i plan to do it again in a couple of weeks.

p. s. eat ALOT, it is a must!

Romeoguy62 is offline Associate Member
    Is superdrol an OTC supplement? Where could I read up some more on it?

Sepsis is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tuff1
    max2extreme I was just wondering if you have ever taken SD before, if so what were your gains? and what are your stats?
    yes, and theres another sd post going thru that i wrote a lengthy review of sd and m1t and my experience with them...

sepsis are u stacking anything else with it or just running straight sd again? im on day 6 and have gained 3.5lbs so im pretty happy so far, no headaches or cramps but my neck and back feel a lil sore at night. Little more endurance and strength too. Just wanna say thanks max2extreme for helping all of us out keep it up.

glad i could help out via what ive experienced or researched. everyone keep us informed on how your cycle goes. more 'subjects in the pool' gives a more complete picture.

6 weeks seems to be long for an SD cycle but I've noticed that FOR ME, my body seems to react better with longer cycles.
    If you get a huge strength burst like with SD, by week 3, depending on your training schedule (me, one body part per week) , you've only had chance to work that body part 3 times.
    During cycle I try to get some extra sets in (2-3) and with a longer cycle my body gets used to the weight I'm lifting and when I go off cycle I tend not to loose so much strength.

The hardness you get while on any steroid will decrease so I was not that surprised, SD did not shut me down at all so my pct is a walk in the park right now, I actually got some extra reps with the same weight while on SD so that was nice.

Sepsis is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85
    sepsis are u stacking anything else with it or just running straight sd again? im on day 6 and have gained 3.5lbs so im pretty happy so far, no headaches or cramps but my neck and back feel a lil sore at night. Little more endurance and strength too. Just wanna say thanks max2extreme for helping all of us out keep it up.

straight sd, the only cramps i got were in my forearms the last five days (21-26). it got so bad at the end that i had to leave the gym early and could barelly hold the steering wheel of my car on the way home. i think it is because i tried to max out everytime i trained and i exhausted my body completelly. it was amaizing, everytime i maxed out a certain muscle i was doing 10-15lbs more than the prvious workout without a prob. i love the stuff although it did shut me down considerably.

yeah i get minor minor cramps, mainly back and neck. and today i felt really jittery during school like so bad i almost had to get up and leave. like my hand was twitching and stuff, felt like i had just been giving like 3 shots of caffeine or something. this linked to sd or just coincidence?

paintball, i got jittery too sometimes, and i tried different things to get rid of it cuz i really didnt like it. i found that if i started getting that way, id eat a good carb filled snack/meal and it would go away.

awesome, i forgot to mention as soon as class was out i ran and bought some sun crisps from the vending machine, it actually did help. i should of mentioned that in my post though sorry for leaving out info.

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    still don't see the point of spending all that money on superdrol and pct and losing 3/4 of what you gain when you come off...

Quote Originally Posted by RONINASAUNA
    still don't see the point of spending all that money on superdrol and pct and losing 3/4 of what you gain when you come off...

$80 for a 6 week cycle is not bad....
    You do not loose 3/4 of what you gain, good pct, strict diet and hard work in the gym make sure of that.
    I haven't lost anything since my cycle and I'm still as strong in all my lifts.

If you loose 3/4 of what you gain you should NOT be doing this IMO.

tac253 is offline New Member
    Sepsis, is netnutri.com where you got you're SD from?

mitch911 is offline Member
    try mass nutrition 36 bucks 60 caps

I am 20 years old, 210, 20%BF and have been serious about lifting for about a year. I've gained about 10lbs of mass with just diet and hardwork so far. Is this for me? Or should I wait a little?

I was happier before I did anything. I got big and strong with just creatine, eating right and being religious with lifting. no worries about what it may do to your health or gyno or anything. only reason i tried sd/m1t is because i had built myself up so much, and then got injured and i was anxious to get myself back to where i was. only you can make that decision romeo. with just a year under your belt and being 20, id wait. but up to you.

ThePump is offline Member
    nicely said

Cool, thats what I needed to hear. I'm happy with the gains I've seen and am still making good ones. I'll give it a try when I plateau out.

Romeoguy if I was you personally you are 210lbs and thats a good weight but you are 20% bf you should focus on that first. but thats just me

Thread Information