newtoroids21 is offline New Member

Supplement for massive pumps??

Hi there

I am looking for a product (presumably an NO2 product) that will give me the best pump possible, mainly because for me, my bicep pumps just dont last... they get bigger each time, and when they are pumped my shirt sleeves are tight around my arms but this seems to go down within hours of training them... so basically i would like to try a product that will keep me pumped up... i have tried N.O Xplode but did not like the stimulant effect 1 bit and ended up selling it, as i was left feeling wierd after using it... so im looking for something without the stimulant effect but with the pump! bsn have nitrix but i also dont fancy swallowing 9 massive pills per day...

any recommendations?

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Plasmajet, but you have to swallow 10 pills.

10 pills every day? what size are the pills?

Not everyday, the pumps from plasmajet can last up to 2 days straight. Pills size? Umm normal I guess I don't have any calipers to give the exact dimensions.

so could i use it on only my chest and triceps and back n biceps day and have those muscle groups pumped and not bother using it on y other days... so making it last longer?

Kaioken is offline Member
    nothing comes close to the Amplify 02 + RawMCC combo

POPS is offline Senior Member
    plasma jet rocks!! just started taking this last week and holy crap! the pumps are insane and last for a few days. the place that I usually order from did not have the 30 day pack so I ordered enough single servings to last me 8 weeks considering that I am only taking 2 packets/week. The instructions clearly say to take eod at the very least so I decided to rotate my days: week 1 - tuesday and friday, week 2 - monday and thursday, and so on...as for the doses, some people had asked if you can take 5 in the daytime and the other 5 preworkout?? not sure about that one. Also in my experience I have found that if I take the pj 1 1/2 hours before training I really feel it. The packet says that the "sweetspot" is between 2 and 2 1/2 hours of injestion. Youll have to try it out for yourself...

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    I didn't get much of a pump from the Amp 02 but my intensity was off the charts. For pumps I liked Oxylene.They don't make it anymore because they said it was infringing on MRI's NO2.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    Kaioken, did you start sending out the new amp/lipoflame yet? The bottle I got still says 8 caps of AMP and 4 caps of lipoflame. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    So you are saying that is better than plasmajet? How can you say this definitively?

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    I have tried plasmajet and amplify 02 with the raw mcc. The amplify was definitly better. I'm a none responder to creatine so I didn't notice anything from the MCC, but I will never use plasmajet again. It's the worse of Gaspari's products.

One person not responding to a product is hardly conclusive.

Emondo is offline Junior Member
    nox stack by nutrabolics any1 try it yet? pumps are unbelieveable!

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    mhp dark rage with prosource nytowhey ultra gets me good and pumped better then no s h i t your pants i mean exployed and all the other crap..mhp has really nailed it with dark rage its good stuff and ive tryed EVERYTHING but if u cant take alot of stimulants then dont take it cause it makes you shake bad if u are till you get used to it

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    i think this statement could be a little biased, but just a little, lol

To be completely honest, I've been on amp and lipoflame for 2 days and I got the same pump thus far if not better than I got from plasma jet. I'm going to up the dose of Amp tomorrow and we'll see what the ****s up. I am completely unbiased and honestly, I can either be the a good promotional tool for a product, or the worst enemy of someone trying to sell a product. I tell it how it is, and I told Kaioken I would give AMP and Lipo a shot and I will eventually post a log (no need to update daily, I track my stats so whenever I feel like posting the log I will, but it'll be most likely towards the end of the bottles). All I have to say is "SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT!!"

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    plasmajet sux!!!!!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    plasma jet is definitely not worth the money

what i find hilarious is the stupid packaging they put plasma jet in. what a waste. all to try and make it look like a more "serious" supplement. they try to make it look like a prescription or something. stupid.

Thread Information