Thread: Pro hormones

Warthog is offline New Member

Red face Pro hormones

I just purchased a bottle of 19 Nor Androstack 2 by Sci fit and i was wondering if anybody has used this before and what they thought of it. I was also wondering how long i should use this before i cycle off and if i should take anything after. I appreciate everybodys response!!! If anybody has a recomendation i wouldnt mind hearing it.......THANX!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    good luck with the pro hormones. I really haven't had much luck in that dept, no matter what the brand. A lot of it is mind over matter with that stuff...you think you should be getting stronger, so your mind just mentally gives you the "juice' to lift more. Try it and see what happens, but most around here aren't advocates of pro hormones. if you wanna stay natural, all i would take is glutamine/protein/ala/eca

If you wanna go the other route... there are neverending possibilites.

good luck with the andros!! prove me wrong

NightOp is offline Member

Re: Pro hormones

Originally posted by Warthog
    I just purchased a bottle of 19 Nor Androstack 2 by Sci fit and i was wondering if anybody has used this before and what they thought of it. I was also wondering how long i should use this before i cycle off and if i should take anything after. I appreciate everybodys response!!! If anybody has a recomendation i wouldnt mind hearing it.......THANX!!!
    I can't say I know much about 19 nor androstack 2, but I do know that almost all prohormones except for 1-ad (and 1-test unless u call that a pro-steroid ) partially convert to estrogen. The target hormone (meaning the one that the prohormone is aiming to be converted to such as test, dht, etc...) is sometimes similiar to deca in which case you have the chance of prog gyno (which anti-e's won't prevent/fix).

I'd be very careful with prohormones... alot of ppl say they are junk because the sides are as bad or worse than AAS... I can't say for sure because I've never cycled AAS.. its all still a generalization, as with many things, its much more complicated.

I would try 1-ad before anything else, but I'm sure some ppl do good with what you have, so best of luck to you bro. I wish I knew more about that specific product, but many pro-hormones can shut down your natural test production after a few weeks of continual use.. some ppl even suggest clomid use after a prohormone cycle.. i would have it on hand (along with other ant-e's) but Im just paranoid

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Product Endorsement:

I took 19 Nor Androstack 2 and I didn't notice any sii,iii,iisside efffe,ee,ecc,eeccts. <stops typing to scratch itchy nipples>

Thread Information