Mr. Kalifornia is offline New Member

Is it ok to stack this with superdrol?

Heys guys, I'm new here. So, wasup! I've done some researching and I was wondering if it is ok to stack Prostanozol with superdrol? I want this for cutting. I know superdrol is going to get dry gains so would it be ok? I looked up the prostanozol on the site I will buy it from and it does'nt say it is methal... whatever. Bad for your liver. Is it? I was thinking 6 wks with superdrol and maybe if I can't stack them together then 4 wks of pro after.

copenhagen is offline Member
    6 weeks of sd.....FOUR WEEKS MAX.. most see the best gains from 3 WEEKS.

if this is your first experiance with sd then run it solo, you will be pleasantly surprised. what are your dosages for the sd?

Well, this is my first exper with SD. I'm 6'3 260 about 13-15% bf. So I was thinking somewhere between 20/20/30/30. And all the nessesary supps.
    I must say I do have 5 AA's under my belt and I've been off about 8 months now. Wanted to try something a little less harsh then AA.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    superdrol is not less harsh than most steroids . a cycle of test and deca is much safer. superdrol kills hdl.

How's this?

It's really that bad? Damn! Well I'll take it byitself and then a cutter after I recover. I hope to get to about 280-290.
    This is what I'm thinking of
    SD, Wk 1-5 30/30/40/40
    PCT, WK 6-10 Clomid and Nolva the usuall
    And all the reccomended Supps to take during: Milk thistle, RYR, Niacin and EFA's

I was thinking maybe some Ergo Max, but not sure. Since it's not 17a. I also bought a bottle of Prostanozol, but, that will have to wait.

Thread Information