FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member

M1t 150$ 1ad 90$ 4ad 65$ are they worth it

I have been looking to get a bottle of m1t but the only one I have found is 150 bucks. That seems like a lot, is the potential worth it. what about the others, I have been searching and reading a ton so I know that people like them. Is the price tag acceptable or are there other legal products being manufactured that are just as good? I have a bottle of superdrol and Pher Phlex looking to stock up on other things.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I used Biotest's Androsol (transdermal 4AD spray) and can say it was the best supplement I ever took (when it was legal). Strength steadily increased and libido was off the charts. I could take in massive calories and not have them stored as fat. Needless to say, I put on quite a bit of bodyweight. The only thing is, I was taking a gram ED. It was a little on the pricey side. I also used Ergopharm's 1AD and did not notice anything, while on the product. Waste of money for me. I'm looking into starting a phera plex cycle in a little over a month.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I used Biotest's Androsol (transdermal 4AD spray) and can say it was the best supplement I ever took (when it was legal). Strength steadily increased and libido was off the charts. I could take in massive calories and not have them stored as fat. Needless to say, I put on quite a bit of bodyweight. The only thing is, I was taking a gram ED. It was a little on the pricey side. I also used Ergopharm's 1AD and did not notice anything, while on the product. Waste of money for me. I'm looking into starting a phera plex cycle in a little over a month.

equal to 50mg ED test prop cycle just so you know

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    equal to 50mg ED test prop cycle just so you know
    That's only 350mg EW. Cool, thanks for the interesting info. Bryan do know if you hold any water with 4AD? I don't remember holding much water with the 4AD (I took, I think, like 3 years ago). I know with test prop, there is very little water retention.

the shorter the ester the less water retention usually and 4ad has NO ester so there will always be bloat with test but in this case youll have the minimum possible without taking anything to stop it.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    A bottle of m1ts for $150! Way too expensive.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    A bottle of m1ts for $150! Way too expensive.
    Testsubject, have you used M1T? If so, what were your results on it?

M1T is rat poison guys!!!

fricken awesome gains but its soo harsh on the blood and side effects.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    M1T seems high, but not unreasonable. Others seem fair.

If you are able to get ahold of it, I loved my 1test and 4ad cycle. Gains were great, sides were slim to none.

Testsubject, have you used M1T? If so, what were your results on it?
    Never used M1T myself, I did however try 1AD a little over a year ago. Could'nt stand the side effects form it though, too much. Was pissed off all the time, could'nt get my dick up, headaches, etc, etc. IMO that shit should have worked better than it did with the amount of sides it had, I gained about 5 lbs in the end, would'nt do it again. I would like to try the M1Ts sometimes down the road.

1ad was not nearly as bad with 4ad. 4ad realived alot of the sides, (better moods, lots of wood, no headaches, ect). 4ad was great with 1test or 1ad. Hopefully PP is as good as it looks. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    1ad was not nearly as bad with 4ad. 4ad realived alot of the sides, (better moods, lots of wood, no headaches, ect). 4ad was great with 1test or 1ad. Hopefully PP is as good as it looks. Looking forward to it.
    Yeah thats what I heard........after the fact, lol. Oh well live and learn right.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    The libidio, while on 4AD, is intense. What dose were you using? I ran 1g ED. Transdermal spray.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeDOOM
    I have been looking to get a bottle of m1t but the only one I have found is 150 bucks. That seems like a lot, is the potential worth it. what about the others, I have been searching and reading a ton so I know that people like them. Is the price tag acceptable or are there other legal products being manufactured that are just as good? I have a bottle of superdrol and Pher Phlex looking to stock up on other things.
    i wouldnt pay those prices never! Yea, price jumped cuz its now illegal, but like bryan said, it def is rat poison! you'll get good gains, but its a killer. and its illegal. so why not spend less than that $150 on something non methylated.. do a "real cycle".... you know?

The libidio, while on 4AD, is intense. What dose were you using? I ran 1g ED. Transdermal spray.
    I ran 1test and 4ad. That was amazing. I packed on 25lbs in four weeks. My bench strenght was through the roof. Libido was crazy strong. I felt SO good! 4ad was a great product. I did notice that probably 5-10lbs of that was water weight, but I packed on about 20lbs of solid mass in a month on the cycle.

FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member
    That is a lot of money to do a 1ad 4ad stack. It proably would be better to do some real gear, I am working on that. I dont trust the net, I have a buddy that might help. thanks you the knowledge.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Am I missing something, is this through a "source" because I was sure M1T was banned along with 4-AD...

Yeah, it would be through a source. All prohormones were taken off the market.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    I really liked Nutrex 1-TU and 4-AD taken together. Most of my friends gained between 15-20 lbs off of this stack.

1-TU has much less sides than M1T. The gains are slightly less, but very comparable.

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    I really liked Nutrex 1-TU and 4-AD taken together. Most of my friends gained between 15-20 lbs off of this stack.

1-TU has much less sides than M1T. The gains are slightly less, but very comparable.
    I know this is an old post. How much 4-ad were they taking? I have heard to take around a 1 gram ED.

I was going to do this stack 1-tu 4-ad stack.... 6 week cycle
    3 pills a day of 1-tu 2 bottles
    600 mg ED of SCI FIT -4 bottles
    nutrex CGL
    Milk thistle 1 gram???? more?
    Hawthorne??
    PCT beginning immediately after last day of this stack
    AR's combo nolva and clomid package
    Rec'd doses on PCT?

I have done alot of research..I am just a not sure on the doses.

I am 33 years old, been lifting on and off for 2+ years...religiously for the last 16 months. I weight 180ish, 5'10ish". I eat 3000-4000 cals a day.

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    i wouldnt pay those prices never! Yea, price jumped cuz its now illegal, but like bryan said, it def is rat poison! you'll get good gains, but its a killer. and its illegal. so why not spend less than that $150 on something non methylated.. do a "real cycle".... you know?
    true true. i'd just do a cycle of gear if i were you. there was a thread yesterday and i was reading it and everything and the real gear has less sides than these designer steroids .

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    i bought all my stuff b4 the ban...

I cant sell it legally. I only need PCT items. I have everything else ready to go...I was going to buy PCT through AR right before i started it.

I will do more searches and PM some individuals that i know have done 1-tu stack.

Just trying to get some advice

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    It's up in the high range of what to expect to pay now for these "suplements".
    I get mine on the low price range, M1t=$90, SD=$75... $CAN all from left over inventory back in the day when they were legal.
    The sup store owner is a decent guy and he's not out to rape his customers.

BTW, I don't get all the sides from SD and M1T that everyone talks about (apart from lethargy on SD, that one is a killer!), M1t never shut me down and I never lost libido nor got lethargy, I'm actually hornier while on either M1T or SD.
    I always do PCT (nolva) ofcourse but I never go above 20mg for SD and 10mg for M1t.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    It's up in the high range of what to expect to pay now for these "suplements".
    I get mine on the low price range, M1t=$90, SD=$75... $CAN all from left over inventory back in the day when they were legal.
    The sup store owner is a decent guy and he's not out to rape his customers.

BTW, I don't get all the sides from SD and M1T that everyone talks about (apart from lethargy on SD, that one is a killer!), M1t never shut me down and I never lost libido nor got lethargy, I'm actually hornier while on either M1T or SD.
    I always do PCT (nolva) ofcourse but I never go above 20mg for SD and 10mg for M1t.
    SD $75???? superdrol right?? you could get that thing cheaper man i got mine a couple months ago for like $21 bucks. i know right now it's higher but it's like averaging to like $40 a bottle. you could also try the generic one same compound and i beleive it's like $20. i am currently running superdrol right now today is the end of first week and as of yesterday, i weighed in at 172!!!! up from last weeks 160. damn it is so impressive strength is creeping up a little but not that explosive though. and also the lethargy is a bitch man im with you on that one.

edgarr is offline Member
    12lbs...in a week? I wish people would take before and after pics! I just finished my first week of SD and I may be 1 or 2 pounds heavier. Granted I really didn't increase my calories but my diet is great and my work out is great. I do feel tighter and stronger but HOT DAM, 12 lbs! Did you change your diet?

oh hell yeah bro been clean bulking strictly. 300grams pro about 270grams carbs and about 75 grams fat. i know fat is a lot and it's mostly from natty pb because i can't help it i love natty pb so much!!!!!

i would take before and after pics and post it up once my cycle is over.

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lc1987
    i would take before and after pics and post it up once my cycle is over.
    How do you plan on taking before pics after your cycle???

I get 307 pro, 200 carbs and 50 fat.... I am doing things a little different but I wanted to experiment a little. Do you feel like most of the 12 is water??

i have a before pic right now and i'll just take an after. maybe some of it is water but i feel bigger and people are complementing me that i look bigger so i guess it's ok.

Natty99 is offline Member
    My little bro exploded on M1T..Huge gains prolly 20 lbs of lean mass. Fvcked up his Choresteral, Lipids, natty Test, and caused bloody urine.

Very powerful stuff but very toxic

Quote Originally Posted by Natty99
    My little bro exploded on M1T..Huge gains prolly 20 lbs of lean mass. Fvcked up his Choresteral, Lipids, natty Test, and caused bloody urine.

Very powerful stuff but very toxic
    did he take any supporting supps at proper dosage?

Thread Information