Thread: Weight Gainer

Ranierro is offline New Member

Weight Gainer

Hello group,

Even though my question is not about anabolics; I'd like to know which is a good weight gainer. Any suggestions? I am trying to gain about 15 to 20 bls fast, all combined with a workout routine.
    Thank you

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    n-large 2 is great. also MASS by "ON". both cheap and good products. easily 1000cals with milk, flax oil, and a couple eggs.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Only way to add 15-20lbs quickly is to get fat. Otherwise plan on spending a good sixmonths to a year in the gym to add a quality 15-20. Use a weight gainer like Test suggested for supplementing an already high calorie diet to put on mass. Try hitting atleast 3500calories from food.

thanx bro, what's the flax oil for.... i am a beginner so i don't know much about all these things

good advice bro. i agree 100%. the more you can avoid hitting your cal goals without supps, the better. nothing better than smashing a big thick gainer right before bed though. to be honest, i gained alot of wieght using muscle milk as well. but like i said, it's mostly about real food cals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranierro
    thanx bro, what's the flax oil for.... i am a beginner so i don't know much about all these things
    my shake consists of:
    12oz milk
    1tbsp of flax seed oil (omega-3 fatty acids...aka good cals)
    1whole egg and 2 whites
    1tbs PB
    2 scoops whey

i've heard good comments about the nlarge2, i think i'll go for that one, yeah and a high in calorie diet too! though is freaking hard to keep up with eating good foods

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I always eat my last meal at midnight, BS on here until 2 usually and then drink 3scoops nlarge2 w/a shot of flax and crash. You can find it at allstarnutrition.com

not too mash allsportnutrion, but allstar is the best site iv ordered from. cheap and fast. shipping is one low rate as well. nlarge is about 39,99 for the HUGE bucket shipped. good site

Hey thanx a lot for the site IBdmfkr be sure I'll try it, test price is not bad!

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    ON's Might 3000, GNC Golds Standard and Twinlab Gainers Fuel are the 3 i've tried and they all seem good. Managed to put on some quality mass while on it.

Playboy305 is offline New Member
    heavyweight gainer 900 + milk (no water) 1 banana + one fat spoon of peanut butter + ice = blend and drink. If you want add a scoop of plain creatine to it. Drink one in the morning and one before bed like that.(you can use any gainer, the 900 is just on of the best tasting ones)

fino is offline Junior Member
    try reflex mass thats good never faulted me.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranierro
    Hello group,

Even though my question is not about anabolics; I'd like to know which is a good weight gainer. Any suggestions? I am trying to gain about 15 to 20 bls fast, all combined with a workout routine.
    Thank you
    The faster the weight is gained, the more likely a higher percentage of it will be FAT. If you are trying to gain it in a month or two, it will likely be 70% fat gain and you will loose on the body fat percentage. Maybe plan to gain 5 lbs a month and you will be happier.

Tank80 is offline Associate Member
    I just tried a weight gainer called muscle juice. Tastes great but mixes terrible. Nlarge2 it great!

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    as far as muscle mass goes 10-15 max per year is all your gonna get any extra weight is water and fat.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank80
    I just tried a weight gainer called muscle juice. Tastes great but mixes terrible. Nlarge2 it great!
    Muscle Juice is the best. All you need is a blender and it mixes perfectly, I have never had a prob at all, just put the blender on with only milk in it then add the scoops so they dont clump to the bottom. I think its better than Nlarge mainly because its higher in calories and cheaper in price. 1200 cals per shake, you cant beat that.

-Bino

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want quality weight, UP YOUR MASS is the only way to go, quality carbs, no sugar, 500 cals(nething more is just a waste IMO)

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    p.s this will be moved in 3....2......1.......

Thread Information