drak is offline Associate Member

Good Protein Drinks?

Hey what Protein Drinks would you guys recommend, I was looking at Nitro-Tech, but they are so damn expensive it almost doesn't seem worth it... I'm looking for a high-quality protein for the best price... What would you guys recommend?

To incorporate this into this section of the forum, my current cycle is as follows:
    40mg dbol /day (30 days)
    500mg test-e/week (12 weeks)
    100mg test-p/EOD (weeks 1-4 and 2 weeks after test-e)
    Followed by PCT

Thanks!

j martini is offline Member
    Not a steroid question just stating your cycle is not a question about AAS.

Nitro Tech is overpriced, personally i use Prolabs pure whey, not isolate but concentrate, but still a good quality protein for a reasonable price.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ultra med is what we use at my gym at the shake bar .. . you will find a better answer in the other forum about nutrition and suppliments

j martin that looks pretty good, is it branch chain? Do you use the low fat or regular one? Also, do any of you take shakes that "Provide High Levels Of All Nine Essential Amino Acids" along with your protein shakes or no? Because they also sell that and say it works well with the protein.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drak
    j martin that looks pretty good, is it branch chain? Do you use the low fat or regular one? Also, do any of you take shakes that "Provide High Levels Of All Nine Essential Amino Acids" along with your protein shakes or no? Because they also sell that and say it works well with the protein.

Thanks
    it depends what your using for bulking or cutting

CHARGER is offline Banned
    cyto gainer(54g protein per serving)pre-digested peptides for 95% digestibility-so they say.97% fat free with 900 cals,at your local GNC.I paid 60$ for two 6lb tubs with my card during the first week of the month.

Yeah, I can get Cyto-Gainer online for like 22.00 for the 5lb jug. I'm wanting to bulk, maybe this is what I should use?

What do you think is the best Cyto-Gainer flavor?

i bought the N2 Large crap give me the hershey sqirts in an hour .. i dont like isopure either ...if i had to choose one i would go with Myoplex but not really for bulking or cutting just everyday protein for bulking i have yet to see something i like that doesnt make me shit like im on exlax

I think I'll go with the Cyto-gainer, I just want to know what flavor is the best =D

Wink

I got vanilla(which is good imo) but I sometimes add peanut butter,flax,2-3 eggs and sometimes honey or syrup.I must say ive been gaining some honest weight since. I need some more--g-money

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    i get mine from allthewhey on the cheap. 15lbs for like 50 bucks i cant remember exactly. I have it for such a long time now that i cant remember how much i paid haha

I thought it give me the wet poos at first S.R. but after the first 4-5 days, my dookie was up to par again.

Anyone tried the Strawberry, or Cookies N Creme?

what do you guys think of this? 50g protein, 1200 calories!!!... great price... 6lbs, but look at the nutrition facts tab, its got a lot of sugar.. tell me what you think about this: http://www.bodyconcept.com/family/229/display.html
    Would I be better off with this or Cyto-Gainer?

I think this 1200 calorie one would be great for me, as I have a hard time getting all of my needed calories in during 1 day... let me know!

Thanks
    Last edited by drak; 02-11-2006 at 07:08 PM.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Sounds like you are looking more at a weight gainer than just a pure protein powder. If I was going for straight protein, I would reccomend Optimum Nutrition, for price and quality.

What do you think about that link I just posted above?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I have never used it, so it would be hard for me to comment on it. If you are a hard gainer, you may want to give it a shot. It is priced pretty well. I myself don't use the heavy caloried weight gainers, but my body doesn't have any problems putting on weight.

Well I'm mostly concerned about the quality of the protein, but the calories are a plus... its also only 15 uses -_-... I'm still not sure which way to go... Which one do you think has better quality protein?

Thanks

hocoathlete is offline Associate Member
    i have nitro tech, my bro bought it for me for some reason, and i found that it has 2g of creatine in it per scoop. kinda kool, i thought i was jsut taking protein

omnipotent is offline Banned
    OPTIMUM NUTRITION 100% WHEY .. the best whey for the price.. it got bcaas and glutamine in it .

muscle milk aint bad either if yur lookin to bulk .

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Moved...

~sc~

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    I had some pretty good results with CytoGainer. Its definetly got the calorie count if you're looking to bulk not to mention its the best tasting supplement i've ever had hands down (cookies n cream)

Thread Information