miguy82 is offline Associate Member

anyone heard of nutrition tech???

I was look thru muscle and fitness in the back and found a whole sale site with cheapest prices ive seen(muscleout dot com). Any ways, came a cross something called Cell-Thoxy by nutritiontech. http://www.muscleoutlet.com/details.aspx?cmd=M50,I494

ive never heard of the company so i thought it wasnt worth it, so i called them and asked about it. the guy there told me its actually a great creatine to take considering all the ingredients it come with i.e 12 grams creatine,nos,3g glutamine and other stuff that i guess is patend. i mean for 36$ and a free shaker cup it cant get bad for 40 serving per container,(and he wasnt saying that to get me to buy from hiim since he said to never purchase a certain company since its all crap i.e mussel teck, which he sells there.lol) cheapest comparison i found compared to no xplode or cell mass etc.. tell me if u guys would try this product out and see how it is...

i ordered a bottle 4.5lbs so ill let u know what i think of it.

i also ordered there nos whey which is 4.5lbs for $40 and im an also see how that is. claims to have great taste guarantee so well see. was skeptical since i hate all protein powers except on's 100% which im sure is the best over any protein out but ill try the nos just to see how it is. i also have some on's left.

http://www.muscleoutlet.com/details.aspx?cmd=I420

let me know if u guys would at least try this products and tell me what u think from the links also.. thanks guess i should have posted this before i ordered but too late now.. dont think ill be disappoints

Bump.....

Anyones input would be greatly appreciated.. just looking to see what people think about these products and if they would try them.. thanks

Thread Information