Thread: Thoughts on PP

ACE5HIGH is offline Member

Thoughts on PP

Ok guys, I was very excited about doing a PP cycle after all the hype I heard about it. But...

Im two weeks into my PP cycle and my roomate is three weeks into his, neither of us have noticed any significant change.

I loved the superdrol cycle I did a few months ago and by the time I was two weeks into my superdrol cycle I was up like 8 lbs and my strenght was awsome.

Has anyone else had this problem with Phera-Plex? should I up my dose from 20 mg a day? please gimmie some thoughts from yall who have tried this stuff.

210-6foot is offline Junior Member
    I don't know I didn't see a change while on pp, but I mean the tape messure sure did lol. IDK, but I guess you don't notice it b/c you see yourself all the time. I gained 12 pounds. I didn't really lose anything so far. I can't wait to start superdrol though muwhaha. How much do you weigh? I weigh 220-222 so I started out with 20mg, but if your 160-180 I would start out with 10mg. Keep a log and always meassure cold and warm.

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Ace5high, Im in the same boat as you, I've ran SD and remember blowin up right away. Now Im on PP (only 5 days in) but Im not seein nothin. Im considerin upin the dose to 30 for next week, and if nothin results, I might do 2 weeks of SD to finish the cycle.

Ace5high, Im in the same boat as you, I've ran SD and remember blowin up right away. Now Im on PP (only 5 days in) but Im not seein nothin. Im considerin upin the dose to 30 for next week, and if nothin results, I might do 2 weeks of SD to finish the cycle.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 210-6foot
    I don't know I didn't see a change while on pp, but I mean the tape messure sure did lol. IDK, but I guess you don't notice it b/c you see yourself all the time. I gained 12 pounds. I didn't really lose anything so far. I can't wait to start superdrol though muwhaha. How much do you weigh? I weigh 220-222 so I started out with 20mg, but if your 160-180 I would start out with 10mg. Keep a log and always meassure cold and warm.
    Im only 185 at 5'10 with low bf. I was well over 190 while on my SD cycle, but I had huge strenght gains with SD. I might up my dose from 20mg to 30mg and see what happens.

Anyone else have same problem with PP?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH
    Im only 185 at 5'10 with low bf. I was well over 190 while on my SD cycle, but I had huge strenght gains with SD. I might up my dose from 20mg to 30mg and see what happens.

Anyone else have same problem with PP?
    I am running 20mg ED and have had good results. I just finished my second week. Make sure your calories are up and your training intensity is high. If those are in check, bump it up to 30mg.

Yeah bro, one week down and not a whole lot going on with the PP at 20mg ed. I am gonna go wackey on this one and throw in 10mg of SD ed to see if anything arises.

Big Swol

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwol
    Yeah bro, one week down and not a whole lot going on with the PP at 20mg ed. I am gonna go wackey on this one and throw in 10mg of SD ed to see if anything arises.

Big Swol
    Why not just increase Phera Plex to 30mg, BigSwol?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Why not just increase Phera Plex to 30mg, BigSwol?
    yeah, that would seem more logical

I didn't see a whole lot going on with the PP, so I added the SD cuz I knew it would bump the bodyweight a bit and hopefully help w/strength. All in all I do believe the PP is having some effect cuz bodyweight is up now I have to acess the strength. I see my mistake though cuz now I don't know what caused what...oh well at least Im startin to blow the "F" up !!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwol
    I didn't see a whole lot going on with the PP, so I added the SD cuz I knew it would bump the bodyweight a bit and hopefully help w/strength. All in all I do believe the PP is having some effect cuz bodyweight is up now I have to acess the strength. I see my mistake though cuz now I don't know what caused what...oh well at least Im startin to blow the "F" up !!
    I have not taken Superdrol before. I'm currently on 20mg ED of Phera Plex for 4 weeks. It has increased my strength and bodyweight very well. More so my strength. Too bad you didn't keep them separate for one cycle; then we all could have a measuring stick of their effectiveness. Anyway, good luck with your cycle.

Thread Information