Papi93 is offline AR VET

Exclamation Phera Plex Cycles in One Year?

If you were to run 4 week Phera Plex cycles, how many could you run in one year? Time on equals time off so it would be six. The problem I can see with that is Phera Plex can be hard on your liver and blood profiles. Would less than six be recommended? How many? I know blood work is the gold standard but for those who cannot afford it, what is the number?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Maybe just make it 5, better to be safe than sorry sometimes, right?!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    Maybe just make it 5, better to be safe than sorry sometimes, right?!
    I think the conservative will say three.

The reason I ask is because of the results I have experienced in just two weeks. Here is a sample.

I was looking at my exercise log and thought I would share an experience.

Decline Press 1/23/06
    200(5)/205(5)/210(5)/215(5)

Decline Press 1/30/06
    215(5)/220(5)/225(5)/230(5)

I am currently in my second week on my Phera Plex cycle. Before I started my Phera Plex cycle I was having to gradually increase my resistance on the decline press. For example, I would do 4 sets of 5 reps with 190lbs one week and 4 sets of 5 reps with 195lbs the next week. As you can see now, I'm almost increasing by 5lbs on every set!

wow, could you post, or pm me exactly what you are taking with your PP. we have discussed (EFA's, niacin, perfect cycle) and Pct (nolva, retain and PCT)...
    but i am really interested in trying this out.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Id' let blood work be the ultimate deciding factor.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    wow, could you post, or pm me exactly what you are taking with your PP. we have discussed (EFA's, niacin, perfect cycle) and Pct (nolva, retain and PCT)...
    but i am really interested in trying this out.
    Phera Plex Cycle - 20mg ED of Phera Plex, Perfect Cycle, Fish Oil, Niacin for 4 weeks.

PCT - PCT, Retain, Nolva, Perfect Cycle, Niacin, Fish Oil.

I could have more supplements buy it can really break your bank account sometimes. I tried for the more important ones.
    Anyone suggestions for my next cycle would be welcome .

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Id' let blood work be the ultimate deciding factor.
    For those that can't afford it, what how many would you suggest (as a general suggestion, of course)?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Shit man tough spot. I'd never not want to get blood work, but if you don't I's day do 4 for one year.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Shit man tough spot. I'd never not want to get blood work, but if you don't I's day do 4 for one year.
    I know that I was putting you in a tough spot. I appreciate you putting your neck out there. Thanks!
    Last edited by Papi93; 02-02-2006 at 02:42 PM.

Papi, thanks for all your help man, one more question for ya...
    If you could add supps to the list what would they be?
    and why take perfect cycle even in PCT? just curious...
    thanks again for all your help!

sorry for all the questions, but those supps, you take them at the same times? like you said one dose of all of them am, and them dose them at 3pm again?
    Last edited by novastepp; 02-02-2006 at 02:40 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET

sorry for all the questions, but those supps, you take them at the same times? like you said one dose of all of them am, and them dose them at 3pm again?
    I would add Hawthorne Berry at a dose of 1500-2000mg ED. I do not have any blood pressure supps in my program currently .

From Bryan2 (I put in bold the primary reason):

With all of the new products floating around regarding legal anabolics many are left with questions regarding safety, efficiency, PCT, and how to minimize potential side effects.
    This is written so to be somewhat of a guide to those that are interested in dabbling with these new hormonal substances on the market.

It is important to STRESS that if you are interested in using synthetic hormones whether legal or not that you must be prepared for the potential outcomes: positive and negative!!!

Nearly all of the new legal steroids out now are 17aa methylated orals. Only 2 come to mind that are not these are Max LMG and finagenx. But unfortunately they will be gone very shortly.

Steroids because unwanted effects and many are unsuitable because of this but for the most part there are ways to avoid or minimize them.

The most notable that come to mind are the damage that occur to the liver and MOST importantly your cholesterol levels!!!
    I know your thinking what’s the big deal with having messed up cholesterol levels for a few weeks. Well there is actually quite a bit.

Cholesterol is responsible for your overall cardio vascular health and skewed numbers put us all at risk for heart disease. Ignoring this is just asking for a heart attack or stroke latter on in life.

The liver is one of the most important organs in the body and its main purpose is filtering the harmful toxins from your blood. When you introduce oral 17aa methyl steroids the liver tries to break the substance down to excrete it from the body, the 17aa mod done to the steroid makes it very hard to do this and thus the liver ends up producing too much enzymes for the liver itself to handle and it actually starts to cause damage.

Both of these harmful side effects are only able to been seen through bloodwork!!!

It is always important to do PRE and POST bloodwork to see how your body has reacted to the drugs and to see if you have recovered.

Fortunately there are certain supplements that we can take to prevent and lessen the side effects. But remember cardio is the very best preventative measure to take.

We are only lessening the damage done so that's why I extend into my PCT.

Papi93 is offline AR VET

Yes. I am finished with my supplements by 3pm. I take various supplements (multi-mineral/vitamin, vitamin C, etc.) at 7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. I get so sick of swallowing pills all day, it's nice to relax after my workout without taking more pills. My girlfriend says my cabinet looks like a pharmacy.

so where do you get hawthorn berry?

and what does your cardio profile look like?
    would twice a week at 65% MaxHR for 30 mins be enough or would you suggest another day?

also, is your diet clean-bulk...or dirty?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    so where do you get hawthorn berry?

and what does your cardio profile look like?
    would twice a week at 65% MaxHR for 30 mins be enough or would you suggest another day?
    I would google it and do a price match. I can't get you a website because I have bought any yet. Otherwise, I would let you know.
    I would probably add a day of cardio. I don't do traditional cardio. Too boring for me. I have taken martial arts classes in the past. You learn to fight and get a great cardio workout at the same time. When I'm low on cash, I use Bas Rutten's mixed martial arts workout. I usually go for three times a week for 45 minutes.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    also, is your diet clean-bulk...or dirty?
    When I'm on a hormone, I take in a lot of calories above my maintenance. If I have the urge for a sweet, I will have it. You can afford to be a little more sloppy when you are "on". When you are natural, you pay the price.

Thanks so much Papi, you have helped me out more than i could have asked (or actually, everytime i asked.. ha) VERY much appreciated. -NoVA

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Thanks so much Papi, you have helped me out more than i could have asked (or actually, everytime i asked.. ha) VERY much appreciated. -NoVA
    You've been researching hardcore, the last few days, so I am glad to have helped.

Pops, on that Hawthorn Berry...
    during cycle, or after, or both?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Pops, on that Hawthorn Berry...
    during cycle, or after, or both?
    Cardiovascular protection is even more important than liver protection so I would say both. Most die of heart disease before liver problems.

Milky87 is offline Member
    I would most likely do 4 cycles, 1 in each quater. I would split it into:
    1st month: Cycle
    2nd month: PCT
    3rd month: train naturally

Jakspro is offline Member
    Double that, info is much appreciated, especially for us takin prohorms...

Speaking of which, i'm almost finished setting up my next one for April or May...

Week 1-6 FinigenX
    Week 1-6 Prostanozol
    Week 3-6 mestanolone (Oral Masteron , a shop had it prior to the ban)

I'll be cutting and i can't wait to start...

Also thinking about putting Methoxy Tren in the first 4 weeks too, but thats to liver toxic compounds for a span of 6 weeks... ehhh

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    I would most likely do 4 cycles, 1 in each quater. I would split it into:
    1st month: Cycle
    2nd month: PCT
    3rd month: train naturally
    Sounds like a good suggestion. Maybe during the training naturally month I could run arimidex for keeping test levels high. 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks. What do you think?

Milky87 is offline Member
    It sure would help for gains, but I would see it as almost being "on" year-round. Granted you wouldnt be on during PCT, hey, whatever

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    It sure would help for gains, but I would see it as almost being "on" year-round. Granted you wouldnt be on during PCT, hey, whatever
    I understand what you are saying. I have the tendency to hold water, very easily, so I always look forward to running Liquidex has a test booster. It really helps me shed water, for that month.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Has anyone been lathargic (spelling) when using Phera Plex? I've heard this is common with Superdrol.

Thread Information