Fullback0934 is offline New Member

Ok, Here is a list of Supplements that i would like your opinions on....

Review by price and the effect it has---Please, I have 750mg Creatine Monohydrate looking for something stronger

MUSCLE BUILDING AND STRENGTH

1. ANDROSTACK 850 - $19.95
    2. ATP Creatine Serum - $19.95
    3. Cell Tech - 4.3Lbs - $37.99
    4. NEED SOME MORE POWERFULL STUFF - someone hook me up

FAT BURNERS OR SPEED UP METABOLIC RATE
    1. ECA Stack - $25.95
    2. BetaLean Hp - $18.95
    3. Dymetadrine Xtreme - $16.96
    4. Stacker 3 100 capsules - $19.95

++++ Has Anyone heard of Liquid Dynamite--I saw it in IronMan (June 2002) Magazine

(Maybe my list sucks, but oh well)

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Re: Ok, Here is a list of Supplements that i would like your opinions on....

Originally posted by Fullback0934
    Review by price and the effect it has---Please, I have 750mg Creatine Monohydrate looking for something stronger

1. ANDROSTACK 850 - $19.95 <FORGET ABOUT IT.
    2. ATP Creatine Serum - $19.95 < CRAP.
    3. Cell Tech - 4.3Lbs - $37.99 <GOOD, BUT PRICEY
    4. NEED SOME MORE POWERFULL STUFF - someone hook me up <???

1. ECA Stack - $25.95 <GOOD.
    2. BetaLean Hp - $18.95 <CRAP.
    3. Dymetadrine Xtreme - $16.96 <NEVER HEARD OF.
    4. Stacker 3 100 capsules - $19.95 <DITTO.

++++ Has Anyone heard of Liquid Dynamite--I saw it in IronMan (June 2002) Magazine< NOPE.

(Maybe my list sucks, but oh well) <NOT TOTALLY UNDERSTANDING YOUR POST, BUT HOPE I SORTA HELPED.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Dude IMO you need three basic sups to get started... Glutamine-L..Creatine...and Protien...If you are looking for a ECA stack..I use Sci-Fits Thermo Gen 2..Only because I get a good price on it.
    JMO

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    heres my opinions
    1. ANDROSTACK 850 - $19.95-waste( you too young anyway)
    2. ATP Creatine Serum - $19.95(total bull ast prooved it bull)
    3. Cell Tech - 4.3Lbs - $37.99(some peopl swear by this shyt i think is trash..i would go with creatine hsc by ast or swole by syntrax)
    4. NEED SOME MORE POWERFULL STUFF - someone hook me up(why not take a protein powder that is better then all teh above in the long run ...ast,optinum,naturesbest make some great low carb powders and maybe buy some gltamine and try a bcaa powder)
    1. ECA Stack - $25.95 ( that brand seems very bad case they try to take a steroid brand name.....i woudlunt trustthem plus hey make 2 scamsoxy pills and cuting gel )
    2. BetaLean Hp - $18.95(heard great thins if taken with baby asrin still dymetadrine is the best)
    3. Dymetadrine Xtreme - $16.96(my fav eca its great .....this is def the best ast even baks it witha gurantee)
    4. Stacker 3 100 capsules - $19.95(too much crap in it and it gives evryone i know who took it including me bad shyts literally)
    anyother supplements you need help with......your list doesent suk your trying to learn thats all

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats? Stick with Protein, Glutamine, and Micronized Creatine(powder form). The serum is complete crap. Celltech is over priced and it does not live up to the hype. Doesn't work well at all. As far as Fat Burners.....if you really want to use one, then go with something like Hydroxycut or Xenadrine.

Check out www.allsportsnutrition.com. Great prices!!!! For protein, I use Optimum Nutrition, and any glutamine/L-glutamine and micronized creatine will do.....good luck, welcome to AR, and keep us posted!

Neo, I am 5'8 200lbs, 17'' arms i bench press 300 (i am currently a frosh in highschool)

so what i am hearing..
    Dymetadrine Xtreme seems to be a good product, also i was looking on allsportsnutrition.com and was considering buying mthat 10lb bag of protein. and what is micronized creatine better than Creatine Monohydrate (I am currently taking this). And what does L-Glutamine do.

and is,not what is**

I agree with everyone else just use glutamine and creatin and protien to get started on

i never really got any advice on what supplements sto take except (protein,glutamine,creatine). I want something more powerfull. But don't take judge it by my age

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Fullback0934
    Neo, I am 5'8 200lbs, 17'' arms i bench press 300 (i am currently a frosh in highschool)

so what i am hearing..
    Dymetadrine Xtreme seems to be a good product, also i was looking on allsportsnutrition.com and was considering buying mthat 10lb bag of protein. and what is micronized creatine better than Creatine Monohydrate (I am currently taking this). And what does L-Glutamine do.
    Micronized creatine is easier to mix. It's not as grainy as normal powder. Plus it's supposed to enter your system faster. L-Glutamine helps prevent muscle deterioration. Take it on an empty stomach....in the morning and right before bed. Do a search on it. There is a TON of info on glutamine on AR. PM if I can help at all....

tanto is offline Junior Member

Re: Ok, Here is a list of Supplements that i would like your opinions on....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fullback0934
    [B]Review by price and the effect it has---Please, I have 750mg Creatine Monohydrate looking for something stronger

1. ANDROSTACK 850 - $19.95
    2. ATP Creatine Serum - $19.95
    3. Cell Tech - 4.3Lbs - $37.99
    4. NEED SOME MORE POWERFULL STUFF - someone hook me up

1. ECA Stack - $25.95
    2. BetaLean Hp - $18.95
    3. Dymetadrine Xtreme - $16.96
    4. Stacker 3 100 capsules - $19.95

++++ Has Anyone heard of Liquid Dynamite--I saw it in IronMan (June 2002) Magazine
    ok here is my opinion
    i think ph are way overpriced and overhyped,if i ever decide to try them i'll go with injectables
    i do use creatine and here is what i do ;i buy ing separetly and mix myself ,that way i know exactly what i'm taking
    all you need is creatine monohydrate(i use prolab creapure) dextrose and ala
    fat burners
    again stick with pure ephedrine hcl,antihydrous caffeine and if you wish low dose of aspirin,i buy everithing separetly and make my own ECA stack ,it will work better than those fancy and expensive herbal eqvivalents like hydroxy,xenadrine etc

Thread Information