Fullback0934 is offline New Member

Hydroxycut and Creatine..lose fat and keep muscle for football

First Of All I don't take roids because i am only 15, i Came here because im sure you know alo of everthing. OK i'm in ninth grade i bench 300lbs and i deadlift 430 (my legs aren;t that strong) i have 17'' arms, so my upper body is pretty big. I have a flat stomach but i have like huge love handles (i might post a pic). I tke creatine also, so if i go on Hydroxycut of Xenadrine can i continue to take creatine because i want to keep all my strength but lose my fat and be lean for football because i am a running back

Fullback0934 is offline New Member
    Xenadrine or Hydroxy

Fat4Now is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to AR bro. Glad to hear your not taking any steroids at your age. The amount of Test that your body is pumping out right now (and will be for years) is better, free and legal :P. As for the love handles..try increasing your cardio, maybe not so much frequency (although you didn't say how much you were doing) but intensity. And dropping some carbs from your diet. GL and keep up the great attitude!

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Yes i've used the Hydroxycut and creatine before for this purpose and it did work well for me. I've tried Xenadrine too but it didn't seem to work as well.

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    hydroxycut and a high protein diet always does me good in losing the fat. Cardio first thing in the moring will get rid of the love handles even faster

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    i usually advise against hydroxycut, as the HCA in it doesnt do anything and is not very good for you. Just get a EC stack without anything else and use that.

firedup is offline Junior Member
    cardio in the morning, high protein, until you start double sessions, then you probably don't want to do any extra cardio.
    haha

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    hey gang

i am using Xenadrine- RFA but i cannot feel anything.
    I tried a cycle of clen 2 weeks(ramped up to 10 pills and nothing)
    i just ran out of dymetadrine extreme from ast sports science.

i love the stuff, it modivates me to get up and move. Doesnt give me the shakes or anything. just the desire to DO something

dymetadrine extreme

Ephedra extract 300mg
    L-Phenylalanine 150mg
    Caffeine 100mg
    Willow bark ex 50 mg

Now i have seem BB'ers talking about taking Dymetadrine but i dont know what is in theirs. I am going to try just plain Dymetadrine (costs much less) and see how that is.

anyone try this compound?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Either cut or bulk. You can't do both at the same time. Either take Hydroxycut, cardio, and a clean high protein diet, or bulk up with some creatine. Good luck bro and welcome to AR!!!!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    If your using hydroxycut i think you should go get some celltech and nitrotech. And you should be able to gain another 15 or 20 pounds on your bench. Also all three of those supplements will help you lose fat while gain some solid muscle. Peace

Thread Information