Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    sock is offline Junior Member
    There is always the legal issue. People such as myself can not afford to take the chance with illegal compounds. I work in the pharmaceutical industry, and any drug conviction (or any felony), I am through. Waste of 6 years of college and great professional career. It is still legal to have sd, pp etc. They have not been scheduled as of now.

kyjelly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sock
    There is always the legal issue. People such as myself can not afford to take the chance with illegal compounds. I work in the pharmaceutical industry, and any drug conviction (or any felony), I am through. Waste of 6 years of college and great professional career. It is still legal to have sd, pp etc. They have not been scheduled as of now.

Well yeah, if thats the case, and you dont wanna risk anything. Pro hormones are the way to go if you want to.

kyjelly - I should have noted, legal issues besides; I agree with you. Gear is the way to go. (I am stuck with taking greater health risks.) Tons of data has been generated regarding safety and efficacy of gear. There is no long term studies that I know of for ph's or designer roids. I am really curious to the type of safety and tox studies done on compounds such as sd, pp etc. Another concern is long term storage, particularly for people who stock pile. Degradates can be more toxic than parent molecule.

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    Well, actually people dont know everything about these "pro hormones". I know people that have taken them, even with supps, and have nasty back pumps, headaches, nose bleeds, and people get "tired".

When the real gear is used properly, not much can happen, if anything. We know more about roids and whats in them. Also, like Tiny said, Test is said to actually make you feel better. I mean, take feeling better and better gains vs. back pumps and not as good gains.

Dont get me wrong, 10lbs in 4 weeks isnt bad at all. But that extra little cash for the real stuff would be way more beneficial. Better gains, look better, feel better, if used right..really no nasty sides.

you made decent arguments.. Personally, I had no sides while on SD.. I guess this depends on the individual.. 13lbs in 4 weeks.. not bad IMO. I just havent decided to take the plunge to needle inflicting gear.. yet (haaha)

Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    you made decent arguments.. Personally, I had no sides while on SD.. I guess this depends on the individual.. 13lbs in 4 weeks.. not bad IMO. I just havent decided to take the plunge to needle inflicting gear.. yet (haaha)

hahaha the needle...ev1's fear.

Yeah, SD myself, I only got a back pump here and there and a nose bleed. But with supps and PCT and the SD itself, I paid around 300 or so.

Real gear is close to, or cheaper than that and you will put on double to triple the gains. People think roids are "killers", but its alot of hype. Its the people who ABUSE them, not USE them, who can get ****ed up.

Heres a little HBO special on Roids...bout 10 minutes long...interesting stuff::

http://www.************.com/articledata/hbosteroids/

that would be e l i t e f i t n e s s between the www and com, of course with no spaces.

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    i think the needle sounds like fun

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    it is i cant wait till monday!!

dboy is offline Junior Member
    I'm almost off 3wks on methyl masterdrol (sd) and have to say i'm super-impressed. Lost bodyfat, gained about 10lbs and have felt pretty damn good. The first wk i was super-pooched all the time and wanted to sleep but after that it went away. All and all no sides and some great gains = killer supp

you people have to stop thinking it a supplement. its not even a prohormone it is a steroid in every sense. yeah i'm waiting till december for my first test cycle i'm so anxious

Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    you people have to stop thinking it a supplement. its not even a prohormone it is a steroid in every sense. yeah i'm waiting till december for my first test cycle i'm so anxious

lol yeah, these "pro steroids "....the legal kind *cough*cough*

haha yea legal till somebody rights another article on them stating there the devil. then soon enough because of these bullshit supplements the whole industry will end up getting regulated like in canada where you need a perscription to buy amino f!cking acids. **** the legality of steroids just dont be stupid and get caught i work for a pharmceutical company also big deal jsut don't be dumb.

haha yea legal till somebody rights another article on them stating there the devil. then soon enough because of these bullshit supplements the whole industry will end up getting regulated like in canada where you need a perscription to buy amino f!cking acids. **** the legality of steroids just dont be stupid and get caught i work for a pharmceutical company also big deal jsut don't be dumb.
    You missed the point. It is a big deal personally for me regarding legal issues. I would rather take the health risks than legal. As stated, I have six years invested in education + 5 in the industry. I get paid very well. Good luck ever working in pharmacy or medical industry with felony conviction. Other professions may be more lenient, I do not know. Nothing is fool proof, you do not have to be stupid to get caught. I could care less what people think about what I do for a living. I have had 10x more shitty jobs than good ones. As for these otc steriods , it is only a matter of time before the are scheduled.

Quote Originally Posted by dboy
    I'm almost off 3wks on methyl masterdrol (sd) and have to say i'm super-impressed. Lost bodyfat, gained about 10lbs and have felt pretty damn good. The first wk i was super-pooched all the time and wanted to sleep but after that it went away. All and all no sides and some great gains = killer supp
    Hey D Boy, is your SD from anabolicxtream? or just plain methyl masterdrol from a private supplier?
    Last edited by D-Bo Dre; 08-29-2006 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    Hey D Boy, is your SD from anabolicxtream? or just plain methyl masterdrol from a private supplier?
    I got legal gear methyl masterdrol - through about 1/2 bottle (90 caps) for the first cycle. Shit works killer, i'm up almost 10lbs in 3wks but have lost prob 5ish of fat so am super happy w/da results.

yeah, it's got the liver supps in it too which sd didn't have so it's probably better anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by dboy
    I got legal gear methyl masterdrol - through about 1/2 bottle (90 caps) for the first cycle. Shit works killer, i'm up almost 10lbs in 3wks but have lost prob 5ish of fat so am super happy w/da results.
    Good Shit.. Make sure you follow up with proper PCT to keep your gains... I suggest Nolva.

novla is a good way to get gyno. clomid and adex

nolva=gyno?

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    for what products? IMO, I wouldnt post this statement without some specifics with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68ss
    for what products? IMO, I wouldnt post this statement without some specifics with it.
    read the post above mine its for methylmasterdrol he suggests novla. thats a bad idea

read the post above mine its for methylmasterdrol he suggests novla. thats a bad idea
    Hold up, hold up, are we on the same page? We are talkin about methyl masteron right? not methylmasterdrol?! And why wouldnt Nolva be a good pct to get your test back up after something like SD?

briancb1 is offline Member
    Tiny is right, SD is a progestin and Nolva could possibly make things worse. Go with other compunds OR you could get things under control with Letro before you start your Nolva and whatever else you run.

Yeah, the found out recently, that with things like SD, nolva can actually make gyno worse, or even cause it for that matter.

The best PCT for an SD cycle, or PP would be clomid and aromasin .

yeah what they said

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    have read the same thing, im currently using nova for my PP pct but if id known prior to the cycle i would have gone a differnt route, luckly i have not seen any sighns of gyno as of yet. when i start my masterdrol cycle in jan i will use clomid and aromasin , like suggested.

Dont get me wrong, 10lbs in 4 weeks isnt bad at all. But that extra little cash for the real stuff would be way more beneficial. Better gains, look better, feel better, if used right..really no nasty sides.

word

Yeah, the found out recently, that with things like SD, nolva can actually make gyno worse, or even cause it for that matter.

The best PCT for an SD cycle, or PP would be clomid and aromasin.
    Learn new Sh*t everyday.. I used Nolva on my SD cycle.. so clomid is the way to go then I might have to research that some more..

theomnipotent1 is offline New Member
    After looking at a bunch of Bullspit and prohormone stuff, I think im going to settle in on some Superdrol. My main issue here is legal. The only reason I dont use something like Test E. is because it's illegal, and fear on needles.

Q. Should i use anthing to help out my liver proir/while on SD?
    Q. For PCT, whats the best oral & legal supplement?

Thanks!

korexite is offline Junior Member
    I will say it again of the "legals"

superdrol

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure prohormones have come along way in recent yrs but I always figured if I was going to suppress my natural test levels, I might as well do the real thing.
    Then again, AAS are illegal in some countries

reppedout1 is offline Member
    hey d bo is the superdrol the same from that site as the one thats banned now?

mateo112 is offline Associate Member
    primal mass and primal plex is a phera plex knockoff. i got 4 90 ct bottles from black rhino nutrition for 90 bucks. worked great for me but i lost most my gains due to inexperence for pct. didn't know that pp was considered an oral steroid . if thats the case i'll wait till they ban them(which is happening as we speak) and double my money.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    superdrol and various copies are still available at most sites

superdrol is around. just $90 a pop. oxodrol 12 is the same chem compound yet $33. just bought 3 bottles

bigfish is offline Associate Member
    Isn't really new but Max LMG is the shit. you'll have to use clomid and nolva though otc won't cut it with that.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    superdrol is around. just $90 a pop. oxodrol 12 is the same chem compound yet $33. just bought 3 bottles
    Oxodrol 12? where from?

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    what u get from there?

Quote Originally Posted by reppedout1
    hey d bo is the superdrol the same from that site as the one thats banned now?
    Yeah, same.. Just not name brand, like anabolic xtream

EQismypoise is offline Junior Member
    Juggernaut products any good? and what are some good knockoffs of SD?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information