swoll is offline Junior Member

REVIEW: 1-ad and 1-test

Well after 4 weeks i have gained maybe 3-5 pounds. Strength did go up from 10-40 lbs depending on what i was doing. Today i just started clomid and will be taking that for 10 days.
    Review: to much money for the gains and will be spending the money on gear next time.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    how much of each were you taking? Were you trying to bulk? What brands were you taking?

I'm intersted cause i am looking into taking One+ by avantlabs. Looks like some pretty good stuff.

I was taking 600mg a day of 1-ad from eurgo (think thats the name). And 3cc's of 1-test from VPX

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    vpx is crap IMO
    I'm thinking about taking ONE+ by advantlabs. Been hearing good stuff about it on elite.
    Or i might order 1test powder from kilosports and cap my own.

Yea thats what i found out... VPX = crap.
    But im done with the whole pro-hormone. I got $1200 in gear so im set

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Im taking 1-ad from ergo farm. got it from max muscle. its been working good. been on for like 2 weeks and gained like 5 lbs. some good strength gains. im takin 600mg/day. heh, and today have a piss test..hopefully that stuff doesnt come up like im on juice or anything...wish me luck.

-max

Well i dont know why your getting tested... but most places dont look for AS.

cube is offline Junior Member
    maximized, whats your opinion on 1-ad from ergopharm bro? for various reasons i absolutely cannot take the risk of using as and getting caught right now (and i know the risks are pretty small, but the cost to me right now would be enormous). so i can only go the prohormone route for the next couple of years, how do you rate 1-ad? anyone else got experience with it?

cube

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I used it at 600mg per day, spread out evenly 200mg 3 times throughout the day. I put on 8lbs in 5 weeks and strength went up a good amount on all exercises. I went off and lost the weight but kept the strength. I am thinking of comming off gradually next time to see if it helps keep the weight on.

Im in the same boat, cube. im in the military (but only for like another 2 weeks, i put my 6 years in *smile*). but i liked 1-ad. i did 300mg the first week, then jumped to 600mg, and will be finishing with 300mg my last week. (6 weeks). ive been on almost 3 weeks or so and ive gained like 6lbs and gained good strength. but my case may be different than yours. I lift usually 6 days a week. but about 2 weeks before i started 1-AD, I was lifting 2 days a week and swimming/running a lot because i was going to cross train into special forces. i lost 15lbs. str went down from benching 110's db, to 85lb db!!! but now after 3 weeks, im back up to 110's, im sitting at weighing 192lbs from like 185lbs when i started. so, it was easier for me to gain the weight/str back than to gain 'new weight/str', you know. but i did gain it back fast. seems like everything is going good still, and im hopin to be back to 200lbs in 3 weeks. im also taking NO2. so some of my progress could be from that. if you dont know what it is, look into it, i like it. i also ordered a myostatin blocker that ill start in about a week as im getting off 1-AD. ill keep ya informed.

-max

Steel_Test is offline Junior Member
    ?

well, im off 1ad and no2 now. i noticed some ok strength gains. but the real thing was the way i looked. i gained size, and my body was hard pretty much all the time (perpetual pump from the no2). after the 1ad, strength stayed the same. lost a few lbs. im happy with it but dont think its worth the money really...probably wont do another 1ad cycle. im out of the military now (wohoo! separated last week, on "paid vacation" right now) so i can do the good stuff.

peace

max

Thread Information