littlemanripp is offline New Member

one testosterone? nose bleeds?

whats up guys ive been taking one t and i also had a cylce of eq before. My gains have been increddible with one t better than the eq. but ive been having lots of nose bleeds is that a side effect thanks

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    nose bleeds!!!!!! dude check your blood pressure....my moms nose bleeds from her blood pressure... lay off the coke if u do it...lol jk,

what part of jerz u from

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Persoanlly I have never heard of the nasal memebranes becoming affected due to use of any hormone. Some possible reasons are as mentioned above. such as high blood pressure, but I really find it hard to beleive that High hblood pressure is the culprit if this is the only sysmptom that you have thus far. Basically there is some reason that the nasal mamabranes are becoming imflammed thus causing them to bleed. If you do not have a big problem with allergies. then look toward the atmosphere where you sleep. Is the AC on constantly? Do you sleep under a fan? These things can often times dry out the air causeing sever nose bleeds. Try slepping under a humidfier. That should help. If the problem still presist, then go see your Doctor.
    IC

littlemanripp is offline New Member
    thanks guys for the help i personaly didnt think so either jsut got kinda bugged out haveing nosebleeds all day long wierd stuff well thanks again later guys keep pumpin

Trevor is offline Associate Member

I have nose bleeds from test.

I have done 3 cycles and aal consisted of test enth. and D-bol. I have noticed that in every cycle around week 3 i begin to have nose bleeds. Somtimes 2 or 3 a day. I will just be standing around doing nothing and i will feel it starting to bleed. It usually stops in a few minutes, but they are consitant with my cycles i believe. I have never had them before so i know it is got somthing to do with it. I also thought about the Blood Pressure thing due to the D-bol, but the continue after week 4 so i am at a loss..?? Could some vets or mods please give so nput on this...

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    how are the gains so far? Post them so we can shut up the prohormone skeptics. I'm up 10lbs on the bigcat stack. Bf hasn't changed.

Par Deus is offline New Member
    Originally posted by BELLICOSE
    how are the gains so far? Post them so we can shut up the prohormone skeptics. I'm up 10lbs on the bigcat stack. Bf hasn't changed.

You will never change the mind of those that refuse to differeniate between Andro and 1-test/1-AD/etc.

Thread Information